Home

FIFA Soccer 10 Gameplay Video

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 10 Gameplay Video within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Fifa10 Gameplay!

Thanks for the video Brian!

Well, the crossing needs work - seems to travel way too slow in the air, and I am not seeing actual runs from the forwards to get on the end of them.

The animations look fantastic, the ball seems to travel with a "bump" a bit more - not so much like carpet like 09 (or PES 09 for that matter). It looked a bit easy to pass through the defense, hopefully that is addressed because there should be a lot more pressure.

Again, the dribbling and running animations look fantastic. Think EA listened to my complaints about how in 09 and 08 players dribbled the ball with every touch, meaning both feet would make contact with the ball no matter which way you dribbled.

Digg it.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:13 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: FIFA Soccer 10 Gameplay Video

And that vid is still a 65% build.

Also...as usually on "official" gameplay vids...the players hardly know how to play FIFA.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:45 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 23
Solid video. It looks like games are really starting to hit their strides as far as gameplay goes. I thnk 2010 will be the year that next gen sports games actually feel like their next gen worthy.

I will be satisfied if they simply clean up all of the 09' bugs and beef up Manager Mode. 360 control was so nessecary and will undoubtably make the gameplay better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 04:17 PM   #36
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks for that video Brian. I think Fifa is heading into the right direction, but I have to really play it to get the feel of it. I didn't really enjoy Fifa 09 that much, but thats because I might not have gave it a full chance seeing as I am too use to PES. I am really hoping that Fifa 10 is going to be a great game, because I hope it will give Seabass and the boys at Konami a reason to high tail their technology in the right direction.

As long as Fifa 10 tries to implement easy interface to editing stats and team formations and such I will be happy because I found Fifa 09's to be a complete mess when trying to edit certain things to my liking because I am a stickler for this I am also not a fan of Fifa's player models, they have always looked strange to me but I willing to overlook this as the animations in the game are really smooth. But here is hoping that this game will turn out great, if they fix the Manager Mode like they say they will I think it will be great.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:28 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 12
anybody know the release date?
Old 07-29-2009, 05:31 PM   #38
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38

I believe that it is October 2nd for Europe, and October 20th for America.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:15 PM   #39
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Fifa10 Gameplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
You're the guy who started the "My first All-Manual settings vid" thread and posted that jaw-dropping video. You earned the right to say whatever you want about either game.
That's just a first vid. Glad you liked it. I'm getting ready to buy me a new toy for Fifa10 that'll greatly improve the visual quality! http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr.html

The Hava Wireless HD I bought off of Wepeeler is cool, but I'm ready to step up to big-boy full 720p status. Think Fifa10 will be worthy of that! Now I've just gotta come up with some goals like Blax or my boy Wepeeler or Hjerpseth can do. They are dogs, I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

Marius Hjerpseth

My boy Rob (Wepeeler)

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 07-29-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:30 PM   #40
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Oh, BTW, did I mention those are guys on the Fifa Club that I belong to?

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »