Home

FIFA Soccer 10 Gameplay Video

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 10 Gameplay Video within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #41
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: FIFA Soccer 10 Gameplay Video

If I ever do a video like that (I'm trying, just need the right equipment...) It will definately be with more than one team, and showcase some leagues with a little less talent, rather than just teams with top tier talent. Not nocking any of the vids, they were great. Some real skill there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #42
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesox
If I ever do a video like that (I'm trying, just need the right equipment...) It will definately be with more than one team, and showcase some leagues with a little less talent, rather than just teams with top tier talent. Not nocking any of the vids, they were great. Some real skill there.
That's the ticket. My plan is to get together some good tutorials. EA is really lax about that. Some of this stuff just plays out so much better in the visual medium for instructional purposes. I really feel that if the investment was made to really teach guys how well Fifa can be played, this game would reach Madden-like status, even in the Footie-challengened US of A. BTW, the Hava will be available shortly for a very good price.

P.S. Oh no, I've become a "troof chaser!"

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 07-29-2009, 10:42 PM   #43
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38

So about this Hava...how long is shortly? And how much is a very good price?

Any other suggestions? I am having a tough time finding anything that isn't super expensive, and I am trying to find something that is sold in stores, as I am not a fan of ordering off the internet.

EDIT: Anyone use this? That looks like what I might buy.

Last edited by Whitesox; 07-29-2009 at 10:47 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:50 PM   #44
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

Quote:

Any other suggestions? I am having a tough time finding anything that isn't super expensive, and I am trying to find something that is sold in stores, as I am not a fan of ordering off the internet.

See your PM.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 07-30-2009, 08:51 AM   #45
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:

I have the HAVA. Got it off Woot.com for $79. Setup can be a little tricky but it's pretty good for the price.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 10:35 AM   #46
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Brian, the HDPVR is a nice device. I bought one a month or so back for recording TV, and like it so far. Haven't used it for my PS3 or 360, but someone on the NCAA forum was posting videos recorded on one.

I use a Mac so it has been a little different due to having to buy another app made for Mac use, but I am starting to get over the bumps in the road. Look forward to seeing your videos.
Old 07-30-2009, 04:09 PM   #47
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Brian, the HDPVR is a nice device. I bought one a month or so back for recording TV, and like it so far. Haven't used it for my PS3 or 360, but someone on the NCAA forum was posting videos recorded on one.

I use a Mac so it has been a little different due to having to buy another app made for Mac use, but I am starting to get over the bumps in the road. Look forward to seeing your videos.
I'll have one by next Weds. at the latest!

Old 07-30-2009, 07:11 PM   #48
Banned

steveeee's Arena

OVR: 9

nice video... I am really hoping one of the footie games makes me buy it this year and maybe not play NHL10 as much. The last footie game I owned was FIFA08.. I didn't buy one last year mainly bc of NHL 09 and I'm not happy with Konami efforts yet on PS3/360 at all.

regarding WE/PES vs FIFA

FIFA became much better and the footie game to own on next gen systems(PS3/360) because Konami was lazy and decided to port it's terrific and popular gameplay from the PS2 which was outdated... it actually made it worst.. specially at first. The first next generation PES game was a disaster.

Konami owned EA on the PS2 though.. there was not one single FIFA game that I recall that was ever better than any of Konami's Winning Eleven series games on the PS2. WE6FE was one of the best ever imo. I will never forget importing that game

It's kind of sad to me that Konami no longer is undisputed king because I use to be a big WE/PES fan.. and a master at that game.. and I use to call it the best sports game every year. I think now NHL 09 is. but I still don't think FIFA has what WE/PES use to have in the random beautiful goals and addicting gameplay just yet. Don't get me wrong.. FIFA has come a long way and is the better footie game right now to own but I still miss the old WE/PES days more and don't think FIFA has yet beat the brilliance of those games during that time period in terms of addictive gameplay.

Last edited by steveeee; 07-30-2009 at 07:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »