Home

THE FERRET'S NEXT GEN LEGENDARY ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

This is a discussion on THE FERRET'S NEXT GEN LEGENDARY ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2013, 12:44 PM   #49
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: THE FERRET'S NEXT GEN LEGENDARY ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selwood24
I tried the original set you posted on 6 min halves, and it just didn't feel right, I'll list the reaasons below.

Not enough space in the final third, the CPU always camp in their own half, and try to counter a lot.

But then there is another side of the CPU that tries to pass it into the goal, hardly taking shots outside the box.

Maybe these issues are repeated to gameplay, rather than these sliders, I'm not sure, but these just didn't feel right on 6 mins.

I would like to keep it at 6 mins, but I'm not sure which sliders to adjust so I get a little more space, but something needs to change if using lower halves.

If anyone has got any ideas I'd be grateful.

Thanks.
Yeah, six minutes will throw these off as the game is forced to become more frenetic. I would start by playing with CPU marking...lower it by 5 and see how it plays. I think if you can find the right marking slider for the CPU you might get a decent game. My sliders are meant to be a simulation, and so work best at 15 minutes.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #50
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey drunk, i'm playing with your slider since a couple of weeks ago, in my Newcastle career. I'm in january now, and in the 6th place in the league, but i simulated the season until december, and in the last 7 games i had 6 wins i think.
First i want to thank you, those sliders make the game look great. I'm playing full assisted and 10 minutes halves. ( 15 is too longer IMO)
In the last couple of game i lowered my marking to 48, the same as cpu, because they weren't shooting enough. It not worked so well. Most of the games i have around 17-20 shots and the cpu has 9 at the max. Some games they had 2-3 shots.
I'm having too many sucess against top competition imo. I'm thinking about change their acelaration to equal as mine, what you think? Just want a little more of difficulty, the games are playing great, but i think i need to have more difficulty, especially against the top teams.
Thanks again, having so much fun with your sliders. I really like to play auto, it makes the player ratings matter more imo. Just signed Gomis, Zaha on loan with a 5million option and Zouma from St Ettiene to replace Collo in the end of the season when i expect to sell him to the better offer. Give Jonas in the Gomis deal and a insatisfied Ryan Taylor in Zouma deal.
Old 12-12-2013, 07:52 PM   #51
Rookie

Registered to say thank you for these sliders im playing on world class 10min halfs was using some old sliders which i was using on old gen i was winning everything changed over to yours and boom big difference seems more real now no more me dominating teams unless its a lower league team or a lower league team in the league im playing as manchester city keep up the good work mate
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #52
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by markiboi2014
Registered to say thank you for these sliders im playing on world class 10min halfs was using some old sliders which i was using on old gen i was winning everything changed over to yours and boom big difference seems more real now no more me dominating teams unless its a lower league team or a lower league team in the league im playing as manchester city keep up the good work mate
Glad to hear it! I've been traveling for work so I have several games to update on my website, and haven't gotten to play in the last two days.
Old 12-13-2013, 11:05 AM   #53
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Hey drunk, i'm playing with your slider since a couple of weeks ago, in my Newcastle career. I'm in january now, and in the 6th place in the league, but i simulated the season until december, and in the last 7 games i had 6 wins i think.
First i want to thank you, those sliders make the game look great. I'm playing full assisted and 10 minutes halves. ( 15 is too longer IMO)
In the last couple of game i lowered my marking to 48, the same as cpu, because they weren't shooting enough. It not worked so well. Most of the games i have around 17-20 shots and the cpu has 9 at the max. Some games they had 2-3 shots.
I'm having too many sucess against top competition imo. I'm thinking about change their acelaration to equal as mine, what you think? Just want a little more of difficulty, the games are playing great, but i think i need to have more difficulty, especially against the top teams.
Thanks again, having so much fun with your sliders. I really like to play auto, it makes the player ratings matter more imo. Just signed Gomis, Zaha on loan with a 5million option and Zouma from St Ettiene to replace Collo in the end of the season when i expect to sell him to the better offer. Give Jonas in the Gomis deal and a insatisfied Ryan Taylor in Zouma deal.
Awesome! Yeah, I would increase CPU acceleration to match your own. If it seems to hard afterwards then increase your marking before you change up acceleration again.

Teams play differently at 10 minutes and 15 minutes, and this could be why you're seeing what you are, but keep at it, and you'll find what should work.
Old 12-13-2013, 11:48 AM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenferret
Glad to hear it! I've been traveling for work so I have several games to update on my website, and haven't gotten to play in the last two days.
Just played one of my best games since getting next gen against FC Shakhtar in the champions cup beat them with a last minute free kick to win 3-2 away from home as well in of both post with silva as you can tell i went mental haha
Old 12-13-2013, 05:26 PM   #55
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenferret
Awesome! Yeah, I would increase CPU acceleration to match your own. If it seems to hard afterwards then increase your marking before you change up acceleration again.

Teams play differently at 10 minutes and 15 minutes, and this could be why you're seeing what you are, but keep at it, and you'll find what should work.
Thanks, i increased CPU acc yesterday and played 2 games, both 0-0 drawns against Southampton in the FA cup. Won the second game on penalties. Both are very good games. I had more shots, but they had more possession in one game, and had their fair chance of goalscoring opportunitties. I will keep playing that way for now, it's being very chalenging and fun. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2013, 10:21 AM   #56
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Thanks, i increased CPU acc yesterday and played 2 games, both 0-0 drawns against Southampton in the FA cup. Won the second game on penalties. Both are very good games. I had more shots, but they had more possession in one game, and had their fair chance of goalscoring opportunitties. I will keep playing that way for now, it's being very chalenging and fun. Thanks!
No problem! That's the key, play how you enjoy...I may not be as good as I used to be, with two boys under 6 I don't get to play near as much as I used to. Glad you're having fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »