Home

THE FERRET'S NEXT GEN LEGENDARY ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

This is a discussion on THE FERRET'S NEXT GEN LEGENDARY ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2013, 12:47 AM   #65
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: THE FERRET'S NEXT GEN LEGENDARY ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

Ligue 1:

AC Ajaccio 1 vs Saint-Etienne 2

14 Shots 6
9 Shots on Target 3
50% Possession% 50%
24 Tackles 9
4 Fouls 0
2 Corners 0
64 Shot Accuracy% 50
78 Pass Accuracy% 80

This was a hard game lol I was on the edge of the couch the whole time and both my Goals made me jump for joy lol the first Tabanou took the FK just barely outside the top pf the Box and nailed it, first for me. The 2nd Tabanou crossed it in to Erding (Captain) who hit a nice header. They scored in the 80th Minute.

I didnt get a shot the whole 2nd half I had chances and made some plays but they didnt result like I wanted. I feel very lucky to come away with the 3 Points lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2013, 01:57 AM   #66
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

Ligue 1:

Saint-Etienne 0 vs EA Guingamp 1

12 Shots 14
3 Shots on Target 10
49 Possession% 51
15 Tackles 16
1 Fouls 0
1 Corners 0
25 Shot Accuracy% 71
80 Pass Accuracy% 81

They scored on a rebound Goal. It was a hard fought match on both sides. I really wish I couldve came away with 3 Points,but it wasn't meant to be. I do believe I do have a team that can compete though. Loving the sliders so far man.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:02 AM   #67
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

Its definately gonna be a tough career mode lol I dropped my last game to Lille 2-1... Ive lost 2 in a row now and am 1W 0D 2L... Liking the sliders though, semi/assisted certainly the way to go for me. I almost drew even but I missed a PK in the 89th Minute, I was embarrased lol it was right after I blocked a PK too so it wouldve been pretty cool.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:36 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Its definately gonna be a tough career mode lol I dropped my last game to Lille 2-1... Ive lost 2 in a row now and am 1W 0D 2L... Liking the sliders though, semi/assisted certainly the way to go for me. I almost drew even but I missed a PK in the 89th Minute, I was embarrased lol it was right after I blocked a PK too so it wouldve been pretty cool.
What minute half's you playing mate?
Old 12-19-2013, 05:53 AM   #69
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

I play 15 minute halves.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:24 AM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
I play 15 minute halves.
I play 10 minute halfs but saying that i am playing and manchester city so a big difference in teams etc i still have close games beat barcelona in the final of the champions league in my first season very close game last minute of extra time i jumped for joy was two nill down brought it back in the second half ended up three two to me
Old 12-19-2013, 08:16 AM   #71
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Stats look like their bearing out the way they should...and if you're having fun, then that's awesome.

I've found the key is to bring in the right players and all of a sudden you might start getting clean sheets, or scoring. Good luck with it man, let us know how it's going.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2013, 08:19 AM   #72
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by markiboi2014
I play 10 minute halfs but saying that i am playing and manchester city so a big difference in teams etc i still have close games beat barcelona in the final of the champions league in my first season very close game last minute of extra time i jumped for joy was two nill down brought it back in the second half ended up three two to me
10 minute halves are viable, I just like 15 better...couldn't get completely comfortable with how the game flowed on 10, but if it's working for ya' then thumbs up!

Don't know about you, but I'm waiting to see if I start to get bored now that I've juiced up Chelsea...so far, I'm not, but as your in the same boat, be interesting to see if the game stays fresh for you as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »