Home

THE FERRET'S NEXT GEN LEGENDARY ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

This is a discussion on THE FERRET'S NEXT GEN LEGENDARY ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #57
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: THE FERRET'S NEXT GEN LEGENDARY ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

Just sharing that after a business travel and a nasty bout of strep/double ear infections, my website is updated. I updated scores for the six games I played since the last update but did not do full reports because I want to get back to playing. Full reports will be done with video highlights beginning again with my next match.

Feeling really good about the sliders for me right now, and it looks like from feedback that it is easy to make it more difficult or easier by simply dropping one or two slidres by one point only. Good stuff!
Old 12-15-2013, 09:18 AM   #58
VFL

kwebbvols4423's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenferret
Just sharing that after a business travel and a nasty bout of strep/double ear infections, my website is updated. I updated scores for the six games I played since the last update but did not do full reports because I want to get back to playing. Full reports will be done with video highlights beginning again with my next match.

Feeling really good about the sliders for me right now, and it looks like from feedback that it is easy to make it more difficult or easier by simply dropping one or two slidres by one point only. Good stuff!

What is your website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #59
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwebbvols2344
What is your website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Click on the link below in my signature...it will take you there.
Old 12-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #60
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Had these put in for a while jow and havent had any time lol finally have game time and cant wait to really try these out. If I can ever pick a caree mode team lol the hardest part for me with all sports games, wanted something different and to learn more so put it between Saint-Etienne & Ajax. Get in some games and let ya know how they go.
Old 12-17-2013, 04:50 PM   #61
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
Had these put in for a while jow and havent had any time lol finally have game time and cant wait to really try these out. If I can ever pick a caree mode team lol the hardest part for me with all sports games, wanted something different and to learn more so put it between Saint-Etienne & Ajax. Get in some games and let ya know how they go.
I used Marseille a couple of years back and really liked Ligue 1. At the time the league was very very competitive as PSG had yet to become the monsters they are now, and AS Monaco were still in Ligue 2. With those two now full on, it may be kinda tough to qualify for Champions League, still though I think you'll like it. Its a very defensive league, each and every goal counts making for some very intense competition.
The Eredivisie is really top heavy, so with Ajax you're main competition is actually the Champions League as opposed to the domestic one.
That said losing out on a CL spot with Ajax could really make the CM a bore so tread carefully there.
Villarreal and Real Sociedad are also fun attacking sides
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2013, 06:47 PM   #62
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Here's a couple of videos showing actual gameplay and goals. Thought I'd put them up.

Old 12-18-2013, 10:23 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenferret
Here's a couple of videos showing actual gameplay and goals. Thought I'd put them up.

Good videos mates i have just started my second season with man city after getting rid of dead wood i have signed neymar el shaarawy suarez reus shaw char defender from basle and neuer won the league and champions leauge first season the league was very close 4 points in it still loving your sliders mate.
Old 12-18-2013, 11:42 PM   #64
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

Ligue 1 looked pretty interesting when I was looking through everything. The only ones Ive heard of since Im still new was of course PSG mainly cause of ESPN FC, and AS Monaco only this year with the money and Falcao. Looking through the teams it seemed like there would be really good competition with Saint-Etienne (who I picked) Marseille, Lyon & Lille. With probably PSG & Monaco 1 and 2 haha

I just simmed through the Friendlies, turned off the first transfer window. My objectives are for Cup to reach round of 16, League objective to reach the Champions League and Im in the Euro League, they want me to win that lol

We won all 3 Friendlies, GF 7 GA 1, and everyones form looks really good. I noticed morale as whole is pretty low though alitlle worried about that.

And right now about to play my first Ligue 1 game against AC Ajaccio.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »