Home

Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders

This is a discussion on Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2014, 03:55 PM   #17
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Version 2.0 of Fidel's ini is out now. I will post any updates/observations after some extended testing. New improvements as posted by Fidel:

DETAILS/FIX LIST/NEW TWEAKS:
- First step tweaking the ADAPTIVE DIFFICULTY behavior included in FIFA 15 (on study phase, soon other news and tips, is just the start)
- Disabled many important CPUAI Cheats (big impact on the gameplay)
- CPUAI Players now look around and control the ball a lot (without run run run and pass like crazy)
- CPUAI Team/Players now try to find out how to beat your defence (big impact on the gameplay)
- Increased globally CPUAI difficulty (strong defence, but realistic)
- Increased CPUAI tackles, shirt pulls and fouls
- Increased CPUAI Dribble attempt and walking dribble idle (big impact on the gameplay)
- New Team's attacking and defending styles (big impact on the gameplay)
- Now the CPUAI when pressed try to find out good pass, also back pass
- Tweaked top spin volley shot value (it unlock new fantastic shot trajectories)
- Increased CPUAI shot attempt from outside penalty area
- Big impact of weather conditions in the gameplay (unbelievable matches during the rain)
- Decreased globally game speed
- Full Practice Arena Mode Unlock (press start on arena mode)
is it full V2 or beta? password protected? did he provide any necessary instructions or same install as before? thanks.
Old 09-30-2014, 05:47 PM   #18
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by japsubie
is it full V2 or beta? password protected? did he provide any necessary instructions or same install as before? thanks.
It's the full 2.0 release. Just download the file and place cl.ini in your FIFA 15 folder.
My first impressions of this new ini: Absolutely magnificent.
Old 09-30-2014, 07:19 PM   #19
Rookie

Valisen's Arena

Have you made any changes to your slider settings after working with 2.0? Just installed the new .ini gonna goof around with it tonight.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:55 AM   #20
Just started!

Quote:
Version 2.0 of Fidel's ini is out now. I will post any updates/observations after some extended testing. New improvements as posted by Fidel:

DETAILS/FIX LIST/NEW TWEAKS:
- First step tweaking the ADAPTIVE DIFFICULTY behavior included in FIFA 15 (on study phase, soon other news and tips, is just the start)
- Disabled many important CPUAI Cheats (big impact on the gameplay)
- CPUAI Players now look around and control the ball a lot (without run run run and pass like crazy)
- CPUAI Team/Players now try to find out how to beat your defence (big impact on the gameplay)
- Increased globally CPUAI difficulty (strong defence, but realistic)
- Increased CPUAI tackles, shirt pulls and fouls
- Increased CPUAI Dribble attempt and walking dribble idle (big impact on the gameplay)
- New Team's attacking and defending styles (big impact on the gameplay)
- Now the CPUAI when pressed try to find out good pass, also back pass
- Tweaked top spin volley shot value (it unlock new fantastic shot trajectories)
- Increased CPUAI shot attempt from outside penalty area
- Big impact of weather conditions in the gameplay (unbelievable matches during the rain)
- Decreased globally game speed
- Full Practice Arena Mode Unlock (press start on arena mode)

Where do i find the version 2.0 ? could you post a link ? thanks
Old 10-01-2014, 07:20 AM   #21
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by haffaz77
Where do i find the version 2.0 ? could you post a link ? thanks
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=190579

underneath the picture click on the direct link for downloads and updates, it will take you to where you can download all (or just whichever you want) of his files.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 09:29 AM   #22
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

No changes needed in the sliders with the new 2.0 ini by Fidel. I tested extensively on Legendary 15min and cpu AI is improved in all areas: They shoot outside the box, they backpass, they defend, they commit fouls, they even commit tactical fouls in the midfield. Look here the stats of a friendly home game vs Lille (Leicester here) :

Goals 2-3
Shots 14-11
On Target 6-7
Fouls 8-11
Pass % 70-76
Red Cards 0-1
Yellow Cards 3-3

I've never expected to see this kind of stats in a FIFA game. It's unbelievable.
I will test World Class difficulty today as many may find Legendary too exhaustive with the new ini.
The fact is that we now have 2 games. The vanilla and the modded one. One needs to play the modded one to realize that the game in its vanilla state is nearly unplayable.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:35 AM   #23
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

Quote:
No changes needed in the sliders with the new 2.0 ini by Fidel. I tested extensively on Legendary 15min and cpu AI is improved in all areas: They shoot outside the box, they backpass, they defend, they commit fouls, they even commit tactical fouls in the midfield. Look here the stats of a friendly home game vs Lille (Leicester here) :

Goals 2-3
Shots 14-11
On Target 6-7
Fouls 8-11
Pass % 70-76
Red Cards 0-1
Yellow Cards 3-3

I've never expected to see this kind of stats in a FIFA game. It's unbelievable.
I will test World Class difficulty today as many may find Legendary too exhaustive with the new ini.
The fact is that we now have 2 games. The vanilla and the modded one. One needs to play the modded one to realize that the game in its vanilla state is nearly unplayable.
i was only able to play one game last night, so im really hoping to see the results youre getting here tonight because in my one game the cpu had a pass% of 87% it was kind of upsetting. i made sure i downloaded the right ini, went into the arena and pressed start to see if i could do full practice, and i could, so i know its in there, and the game feels absolutely amazing!! i didnt see to much back passing, but a tinyyyy bit, what i did see was some absolutely astonishing build up by the CPU oppenent, im talking in the air through balls across the entire pitch, things of beauty. and thats not to say they were lighting me up either, the game finished in a 0-0 draw, but they definitely had more of the possession. im hoping after a few games it will seem to balance out. i played with your sliders exactly how you listed them, the game was great IMO just hoping to see that passing % come down a bit and some more passing back by the cpu, but that could be how im playing defense... on another note, i did see some great fouls by the CPU, no cards, but there were none deserving of cards IMO they were just quality called fouls and it looked amazing at that...

EDIT: i also did not see any shots outside of the box :-( again i know it was only one game so im going to be patient and play at least 10 before i assume i need to change things...
Old 10-01-2014, 09:44 AM   #24
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by japsubie
i was only able to play one game last night, so im really hoping to see the results youre getting here tonight because in my one game the cpu had a pass% of 87% it was kind of upsetting. i made sure i downloaded the right ini, went into the arena and pressed start to see if i could do full practice, and i could, so i know its in there, and the game feels absolutely amazing!! i didnt see to much back passing, but a tinyyyy bit, what i did see was some absolutely astonishing build up by the CPU oppenent, im talking in the air through balls across the entire pitch, things of beauty. and thats not to say they were lighting me up either, the game finished in a 0-0 draw, but they definitely had more of the possession. im hoping after a few games it will seem to balance out. i played with your sliders exactly how you listed them, the game was great IMO just hoping to see that passing % come down a bit and some more passing back by the cpu, but that could be how im playing defense... on another note, i did see some great fouls by the CPU, no cards, but there were none deserving of cards IMO they were just quality called fouls and it looked amazing at that...

EDIT: i also did not see any shots outside of the box :-( again i know it was only one game so im going to be patient and play at least 10 before i assume i need to change things...
You need to test against various teams. Each team plays quite differently. 87% seems a bit high if you were playing vs a mediocre team. You can raise the passing error for cpu though as Fidel's ini takes care of the crosses made and you won't see the huge amount of totally off target crosses from the cpu which happens in the vanilla game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »