Home

Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders

This is a discussion on Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2014, 11:24 AM   #41
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Fearwhatnow's FIFA 15 PC sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by japsubie
i agree with the pass error, granted i only played a few games this morning with the pass error at 50, but in those games it seemed to me like the build up (for the most part) was pretty much the same. i did see SLIGHTLY more passing back in the build up, but really it wasn't much different and the pass % was amazingly different, they had much higher completion %. i feel the games that i played with it at 72 just seemed to feel better, more fluid. i was going to ask about the marking as well because i felt that could be slightly tighter on the human side of things. i did hear that marking, the higher the slider, the more players become out of position, so let me know what you see with it at 75...

EDIT: Also, if you have time... see what it would play like if CPU pass error was at 72, and HUMAN marking was at idk say, 52-53. im interested to see how well human teammates do with marking on defense with these settings. if you dont have time i understand.
The biggest flaw is that with the LB button your teammate doesn't tackle the opponent when he has the opportunity. It feels like a broken double team in basketball. I think I'll try also the Legacy Defending to see if I can force more physical play from the teammates AI.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 11:26 AM   #42
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
The biggest flaw is that with the LB button your teammate doesn't tackle the opponent when he has the opportunity. It feels like a broken double team in basketball. I think I'll try also the Legacy Defending to see if I can force more physical play from the teammates AI.
i was on the fence about legacy defending as well but it seems like that might be the better option in this years version of fifa. simply because the human teammates dont seem to do any sort of tackling what so ever when they are near an opponent with the ball. they just contain or stand there, legacy may be necessary, i just fear it might be too much double teaming, let me know how it plays out for you...

EDIT: did you ever happen to get a look at the sliders the Fidel made along with his gameplay? i never downloaded them so i never looked at them, i wonder what his are set to....
Old 10-04-2014, 07:30 PM   #43
Rookie

jonapaloma's Arena

OVR: 3

I am not giving Matt sliders criticism but in the video in his thread 1st page the CPU doesnt seem to play that realistic. They rarely miss a pass and only play forward almost all the time. Do the gameplay look like this for you two fearwhatnow and japsubie?
Old 10-05-2014, 11:36 AM   #44
Rookie

Thanks for the sliders, I just played one game but it felt great.
Old 10-05-2014, 04:01 PM   #45
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonapaloma
I am not giving Matt sliders criticism but in the video in his thread 1st page the CPU doesnt seem to play that realistic. They rarely miss a pass and only play forward almost all the time. Do the gameplay look like this for you two fearwhatnow and japsubie?
Matt's sliders are based on the vanilla experience that's why you don't see backpasses, long balls, fixed cpu D awareness and cpu passing errors.
Fidel's 2.1 is out and it is great again: More long passes and improved cpu D awareness. This means that you can play on Professional difficulty now too!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2014, 11:23 AM   #46
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

Final Version out. Check OP.
The sliders are finalized as I'm very pleased with what I see right now in the pitch. I'm sure pc users will enjoy this slider set which provides a sim experience. Many thanks to Fidel.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:32 AM   #47
Rookie

jonapaloma's Arena

OVR: 3

I am still unsure if I'll buy FIFA 15 on PC so I thought I try and play 14 until I decided what to do.

What version of fidels mods do you guys recommend and what sliders should I use, based on you experience?
Old 10-06-2014, 04:43 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonapaloma
I am still unsure if I'll buy FIFA 15 on PC so I thought I try and play 14 until I decided what to do.

What version of fidels mods do you guys recommend and what sliders should I use, based on you experience?
Fidel mod seems to be placebo

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »