Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-30-2015, 09:09 PM   #913
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

All i am reading is people whining, no one here is getting paid. If you think you have the secret sauce or see something then put up the video. This is the 2nd week of the game, last year the sliders weren't complete until 7 months later. EA will put out an update then it starts all over again with trying to fix there errors. I dont think there was ever a good base like this so quickly. My feed is full of Its to hard, its to easy, ai doesnt help, no fouls. Not every issue can be fixed. Everybody is an expert with with zero input other than complaining.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2015, 09:18 PM   #914
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm testing some things, I sent this to Orion earlier - so we'll see if it holds up.

Live right now:

http://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Old 09-30-2015, 09:36 PM   #915
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Hey Matt, what camera are you using? I know Orion uses the Tele Broadcast 12/15 and I'm curious what the other guru uses.

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 10:36 PM   #916
Just started!

Love the sliders so far as I did last year's although still needing to get used to new controls (miss the close dribble and rb for fancy passes and not to mention slide tackling is still rubbish)

My stats are a little off to most people's here mainly because I'm usually playing 8min halves due to time issues and a lack of match save options but definitely a good midfield battle.

Out of curiosity is there a way to adjust fatigue rate and cumulative fatigue for career? Would like to see this impact sub decisions a little more with 8min.

Keep up the great work!
Old 09-30-2015, 10:37 PM   #917
Rookie

What is this slider that you are testing Matt?

It seems to be very good
Old 09-30-2015, 10:51 PM   #918
Banned

Dont care what anyone says normal speed in league two is the way to go for me .
Old 09-30-2015, 10:56 PM   #919
Banned

do none of you watch the EPL? Its played at qquite a fast tempo most games . Slow speed does njot do this im afraid.
Old 09-30-2015, 11:46 PM   #920
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I get all that, you know I really do.

The fundamentals are missing though

1. Defensive line allows the attackers to turn and face goal...everytime.
if attackers were turning in and facing on goal unguarded every scoreline would be 10-7 and 9-9 draws etc in 15 min halves.

... you know i rarely agree with your defensive line settings and this year is no different. haha. i'm really enjoying this year's game, maybe mostly because i'm prepared to marry a bit of real world football into the video gaming world.

the video game version differs slightly to the real life version of football in it needs the defensive line to be back onto the 6-yard box to be effective in blocking shots, manning attackers for incoming crosses and forcing the cpu into bad shooting positions. If it's too high, you can turn your defender as you said and there's too much space behind them for a covering defender to make up; or through ball over or behind the line and be in on goal for a 1-on-1 with the GK. I don't want that, so i have them sitting back at the default line settings and it just works.

my line settings are default and with marking set to 55/55 (for the way i must play?) it's playing sublimely. I played a 15 min half cup tie just before which went to extra time and penalties, and in all that time there were 6 shots on goal from 15 attempts from me, and 11 shots on target from 17 attempts from the CPU in a 0-0 game where passing %'s were low 80's.

*** in saying that, the stats engine this is broken. At halftime it said i had no shots with (obviously) none on target, yet in the replays it showed me take two 30+ yard screamers with George Boyd that went achingly over the bar.

Passing is all kinds of out. I counted the first half passes for the CPU, and the stat engine was telling me the were 89% when I calculated them to be just over 78%. I think you can safely knock 10% off whatever the stat passing %'s are telling us).

in that game, corner count was 6 to me, and 11 to them. I was happy to clear the ball out of bounds and soak it all up. A nil-all slugfest after 40 odd minutes of gameplay time is pretty sweet, imo. it's all i've ever wanted from a football game, tbh ... to have to strategise to score and defend and have it mean something.

Quote:
2. Perfect passing, regardless of pass error. Players are always getting open, and your players are sitting in gaps - not meeting them either.

well, as you know better than most; for every slider you change, it offsets something else. i started to make all the changes as you and orion were releasing them, and it was at times taking me further and further away from where i wanted the game.

now, i'm back around (or close)to the defaults for most the settings and it's playing so impressively. i've gone off and done all the defensive training drills and the CPU's robotic passing is not a problem because i'm not seeing much of it.

i'm constantly grabbing possession by breaking up passing with my 69 rated CDM and my 75 rated CM in the midfield.

basically, i'm not seeing robotic AI passing because you can take away giving the cpu the space and freedom to execute it. after the defensive training drills, i'm defending and approaching defending like fifa 15 & fifa 16 are two different games, like not even related ... and that's the key to this year's game, imo.

defending.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »