Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-11-2015, 04:29 PM   #2833
Pro

1860fan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Hi Matt wanted to ask as they play Set D to slow or normal?
because I think for new Patch the game what slowed or what they think?
please short answer...
Old 11-11-2015, 07:21 PM   #2834
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10

I do think the update did impact the gameplay just slightly in terms of how the numbers get forward - but I believe one of the slider values (or a combo of them) allowed this to happen. My initial thoughts are the height value primarily.

yeah maybe... but i'm still playing my sliders! lol

playing another game just now and the cpu were doing things i haven't really felt the them doing before. hard to put my finger on it.

definitely bringing more numbers forward, but the way they were attacking. moving the ball slowly to the wings, then moving it quickly into the centre exploiting holes. they were definitely using more width on the pitch and cutting inside or crossing it more.

more long balls in general.

defensively i've noticed the back four are heaps more positionally sound (both human & cpu). there's a lot more blocks happening from this. the CPU mids are getting back in numbers and going forward in numbers, even on my line settings (55/45/70) ** I'm about t try a few games on your line settings right now.

i played 3 games on legendary, and in the past i've been super competitive and able to grind out nil-all draws etc ... in those 3 games i conceded 9 goals and the CPU were just ruthless in attack, but in a really non-cheesey way.

legendary alters human pass accuracy and with my playmaking CAM with high vision & short pass if i wasn't focussed on my controller i couldn't make a 10 yard pass.

just all really subtle things adding up to make this game even better, imo.
Old 11-11-2015, 07:54 PM   #2835
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

also. is the CPU trying more skill moves, especially when getting into 1-on-1 situations?

hard to tell for me, b'cos i've been playing on lower leagues for the last few weeks, and then testing all kinds of teams through europe last night. so obviously with the step up in talent, that could be it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2015, 09:05 PM   #2836
Rookie

This game is playing much different in a great way, the cpu attack is so much more varied and realistic, also my defense is so much more alive, the ball also seems more free I don't know what they did with the update but it is awesome.
Old 11-12-2015, 09:34 AM   #2837
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
also. is the CPU trying more skill moves, especially when getting into 1-on-1 situations?

hard to tell for me, b'cos i've been playing on lower leagues for the last few weeks, and then testing all kinds of teams through europe last night. so obviously with the step up in talent, that could be it.
I've seen more individual play and more stop start dribbling with different feints here and there. It's nice to see, but I would like for them to really take on players where necessary. I haven't seen that quite yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffjr1980
This game is playing much different in a great way, the cpu attack is so much more varied and realistic, also my defense is so much more alive, the ball also seems more free I don't know what they did with the update but it is awesome.
I think the CPU numbers are getting into attack much better - but they're also not giving up and running away as quickly as before.
Old 11-12-2015, 11:58 AM   #2838
Rookie

It feels more like the demo now, they are trying to score in different ways now, not just passing it to top of box and shooting, also my defenders are stepping in and making interceptions all over the pitch.
Old 11-12-2015, 01:29 PM   #2839
Rookie

Yea i agree with you all, attacking has alot more variety and looks much more fluid.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2015, 01:30 PM   #2840
MVP

Brahvocado's Arena

Definitely not placebo, cpu is mounting legit counterattacks since the patch. Counterattacks I actually can't stop.

Also great job on sliders guys, I was using values closer to default before the patch, but I'm using Set D right now and it plays exceptionally well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »