Home

Exclusive NHL 12 Producer Blog: Online Innovations

This is a discussion on Exclusive NHL 12 Producer Blog: Online Innovations within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2011, 12:02 PM   #25
Banned

AutoMG's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Exclusive NHL 12 Producer Blog: Online Innovations

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidchuck
Whew say bye bye to human goalies. I barely have enough time to play 100 games in the EASHL let alone play 150 per skater and goalie.
I completely agree with this. I like to get a few cards before playing goalie just so I don't have horrible attributes when playing in net but I guess now I won't be getting my goalie legend ever(maybe eventually over a year or so).

But I guess it all depends if goalies are fixed at all or still as bad as they are in 11 but I am skeptical on this since now that goalies are live it will probably cause some form of shoving a goalie so someone can score easily without a penalty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2011, 12:24 PM   #26
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Definitely not feeling the way they are forcing you to grind through 300 games to get your skater and goalie legend card separately.

They should be doing everything they can to get people to want to play goalie, not pushing them away from playing it.

I may actually play HUT more than EASHL this year now that Play a Friend has been added to HUT.

Very pleased that they added that!
Old 08-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #27
Rookie

fenster24's Arena

I see that you can lose XP when you play poorly. Does this also mean that you rank DOWN? For example, is it possible to go from Veteran 1 down to Pro 3, therefore losing attribute points?
Old 08-05-2011, 01:20 PM   #28
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
Definitely not feeling the way they are forcing you to grind through 300 games to get your skater and goalie legend card separately.

They should be doing everything they can to get people to want to play goalie, not pushing them away from playing it.

I may actually play HUT more than EASHL this year now that Play a Friend has been added to HUT.

Very pleased that they added that!
Oh, don't be affraid about that goalie thing. In one month, someone will put the card online and you'll be able to mod it so you have their boost and profile, so you can tweak your goalie like he as played 150 games. That's not to mention the XP glitch we're going to get later after someone find the door left open in that version of the game.

If the BaP thing is as good they entertain us, I might also spend a lot less time playing online with glitchers and cheaters, while getting most out of the mode and the fact that HUT can now be played against friends.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:28 PM   #29
Banned

AutoMG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBeaule04
Oh, don't be affraid about that goalie thing. In one month, someone will put the card online and you'll be able to mod it so you have their boost and profile, so you can tweak your goalie like he as played 150 games. That's not to mention the XP glitch we're going to get later after someone find the door left open in that version of the game.

If the BaP thing is as good they entertain us, I might also spend a lot less time playing online with glitchers and cheaters, while getting most out of the mode and the fact that HUT can now be played against friends.
Lol, that is good for you people on the box but they protected the profiles on the PS3, so we on the PS3 don't get that luxury and we don't get all the same glitches you do on the PS3 either.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:32 PM   #30
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoMG
Lol, that is good for you people on the box but they protected the profiles on the PS3, so we on the PS3 don't get that luxury and we don't get all the same glitches you do on the PS3 either.
Yep, I know. The advantage of beeing on the XBOX is that the community is larger but in counterpart, we have more morons, cheaters and glitchers.

At least, on the PS3 side, you know you are playing with a level field instead of always trying to figure if you're playing a cheater.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:02 PM   #31
Rookie

The different position builds is a great addition!! They shouldve also added were each team had its own set of computer players so theyre all different but you always played with the same set of computers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2011, 02:03 PM   #32
Rookie

Great addition with the seperate position sets....but they should also make it so the computer AI's you play with when you dont have 6 players should always be the same where each team has its own set of AI's

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »