Home

NHL 16 Features Scheduled to be Revealed on May 19th

This is a discussion on NHL 16 Features Scheduled to be Revealed on May 19th within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2015, 11:17 PM   #41
Rookie

Deezo's Arena

OVR: 0
As long as it's a full game, I'm sure most of us will be happy. How NHL 15 is suppose to be a progression from NHL 14 is beyond me. GM Mode needs massive improvements, Be A Pro needs to be completely revamped for PS4/Xbone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2015, 01:06 AM   #42
Rookie

Re: NHL 16 Features Scheduled to be Revealed on May 19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezo
As long as it's a full game, I'm sure most of us will be happy. How NHL 15 is suppose to be a progression from NHL 14 is beyond me. GM Mode needs massive improvements, Be A Pro needs to be completely revamped for PS4/Xbone.
Well, NHL15 was like a book where they only got time to make the cover but all the pages were blank.

Hoping too for a revamped BaP, for example Im dreaming to start in an european league before draft to NHL since Im an european, but think I will have to keep on dreaming about that.
Also better player creation not only for BaP since it stretches over many modes, so that might be added atleast and hoping they bring back Create a team aswell.
Im wishing they brought back all modes improved this year, but aint too optimistic about that.

Wishful thinking: NHL15 failed so hard I think they will have to at minimum reintroduce all previous modes to make up for last year. If it on the other hand had been an ok game I think they would only have introduced a couple of news this time, so in the long run it actually might have been a good thing it was so bad and lacking because now they have to up their game to keep this series running.

Last edited by Penaltybox4ever; 05-17-2015 at 01:08 AM.
Old 05-17-2015, 02:07 AM   #43
Banned

0) nextgen true to hockey AI that allows U to play 20 min. periods with realistic stats. This incl. players differentiation.

1) 1:1 defensive skill stick
2) full collision detection "switch" at least for offline modes
3) total pass control
4) 100% realtime presentation (ala Fifa, Nba 2k)
5) 100% loose puck physics
6) nextgen goalies
7) nextgen faceoffs
8 ) physics based everything, especially plays around the net and boards.
9) IIHF licence and gameface.
10) nextgen Be a pro/ Eashl

One can only dream
Old 05-17-2015, 07:02 AM   #44
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

- BaGM for all leagues.
- Better presentation.
- out of town highlights
- of course, much, much better player and team separation.
Old 05-17-2015, 11:14 AM   #45
Banned

illmatic04's Arena

OVR: 4
- Couch Co-Op for Online
- 3 on 3 Big Head Hockey (Offline & Online)
- Custom Music Soundtracks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2015, 12:55 PM   #46
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1

-Goalies goalies goalies MUST be revamped like they did to the goalies in NHL 07. It's time and has been time to make each goalie unique.
-Doc MUST have his excitement in the game and not be so dull at times. It was his first year, time to improve it drastically...especially in the playoffs. Make him sound like he does in real life.
-Player differentiation is a must as well and defensive improvements....
-Custom music so the goal horns can all be accurate(but this is a Sony thing I believe, not sure it can be done on Xboxone?)

The list goes on and on...
Old 05-17-2015, 01:38 PM   #47
Rookie

GM Mode I want to be able to hire staff(coach,scouts,etc) I want scouting reports on prospects,(weaknesses ,strengths,mock drafts,lottery) also I would love to see real gms in the game with I.Q's trading and drafting ,
-everyone in the nhl should get face scans with roster updates that update ratings and faces
-teams develop there top rookies for example if Leafs draft Hanfin they should develop him and by year one
-ALL THE A.I ON AND OFF THE ICE SHOULD BE FIXED

-Nhl 16 needs a new rating system
-We should be able to Gm other teams in other leagues(gm an OHL team )
Make the Gm Mode like EHM pretty much
Old 05-17-2015, 03:37 PM   #48
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31
I woudld like to see defensemen not be able to skate as fast backwards as they do forward. On the flipside, I would like to see some more abilities for defensement to counteract that. I would also like to see grinding teams be able to wear down fast teams, if they play into their gameplan. If they can grind for pucks behind the net, or in the corners, over time that should impact the fatigue levels of the finesse teams.

I also echo the sentiments of those who want Ovie and Crosby to stand out more and have more skills at their disposal than the run of the mill 3rd liner.

Overall, let's improve the on-ice product and stop this up and down hockey. I'm a Rangers fan and watching them take on the Caps and now the Lightning, it's two totally different strategies for taking on these teams. EA's NHL should also reflect that.

I might be in the minority here, but I believe this series should eliminate some of the overseas hockey leagues. I think that takes away from the NHL product, no offense to my overseas hockey brethren. I know the sport is global, I think in this instance it hurts the product.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »