Home

Run It Back: An MTSU Dynasy

This is a discussion on Run It Back: An MTSU Dynasy within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2016, 11:21 PM   #9
YaBoyRobRoy

LopaKa's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Run It Back: An MTSU Dynasy

Oh hell yeah bro! Glad to have inspired you! I actually really like the team choice, excited to see how this goes and how long you can stick with it, I BELIEVE!
Old 09-29-2016, 11:38 PM   #10
MVP

gsutiger's Arena

OVR: 0

I love the team choice. I hope the slow pace works and this last.
Old 09-30-2016, 11:18 AM   #11
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

I loved rocking a dynasty with this school. I think the last time I did was before the custom conference feature was added, so its been a bit of time. Best of luck with this one, I'm in!

Major Boise State fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 11:35 AM   #12

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

First of all, I appreciate the shout out on the opening post. Glad to see you've decided to give this thing another go and yes, slowing down the pace definitely helps a lot. Like I have always said - "what's the rush?"

Love the team choice. I don't think I have ever followed a MTSU dynasty. They have some great uniforms along with an awesome logo and this will be a great story if you can get them up to prominence.

Good luck man!

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 09-30-2016, 04:31 PM   #13
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopaKa
Oh hell yeah bro! Glad to have inspired you! I actually really like the team choice, excited to see how this goes and how long you can stick with it, I BELIEVE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsutiger
I love the team choice. I hope the slow pace works and this last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
I loved rocking a dynasty with this school. I think the last time I did was before the custom conference feature was added, so its been a bit of time. Best of luck with this one, I'm in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deegeezy
First of all, I appreciate the shout out on the opening post. Glad to see you've decided to give this thing another go and yes, slowing down the pace definitely helps a lot. Like I have always said - "what's the rush?"

Love the team choice. I don't think I have ever followed a MTSU dynasty. They have some great uniforms along with an awesome logo and this will be a great story if you can get them up to prominence.

Good luck man!
It seems like everyone is excited about my team choice, which is great because I am too! I know I'll get nostalgic playing with them thinking back to my original dynasty. I know I wasn't into documenting dynasties here at OS way back in 2007 but I wish I was as big of a stat nerd as I am now so I would have had detailed spreadsheets of that dynasty. Love looking back at that stuff.

The slow pace will work well with my current schedule. Between starting a new job that has me working like crazy and planning a wedding (meaning there is always time to be spent with my fiance as well), time to actually play will be pretty limited.

Like I've mentioned, Lopaka and Deegeezy have shown me that it is perfectly fine and perhaps even more enjoyable to go slower. It will be fun to allow this story to grow organically and really take in the whole product that is college football. At a slow pace, there's no reason I should ever suffer from burnout throughout the life of this dynasty.

I hope you all enjoy it and I'm going to try to get an article up now about the opening roster.
Old 09-30-2016, 07:48 PM   #14
Pro

I will definitely be following this! Always liked MTSU's colors and unis. Good luck in Murfreesboro!
Old 10-01-2016, 07:01 AM   #15
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookWork123
I will definitely be following this! Always liked MTSU's colors and unis. Good luck in Murfreesboro!
You and I both man! Thanks for following and hope we can do something big with the Blue Raiders!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 07:02 AM   #16
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

2016 Roster

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »