Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Removes Course Mastery System, Will Use Traditional DLC

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Removes Course Mastery System, Will Use Traditional DLC within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2013, 09:54 AM   #65
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Removes Course Mastery System, Will Use Traditional DLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalbeats7
I hate this...every year I say i wont buy but then the online lobbies from the prevision versions dry up so i am kinda forced into buying the new one.... because online golf is just awesome when you find the right folks to play. but now that I have to spend additional money to download courses, instead of playing my way to free downloads, is a letdown and might persuade me to pass on it this year.

Though 20 courses is more than previous versions, i realize that. but there is something about playing countless hours and "earning" your way to a new course/courses that appeals to me. I think course mastery was a really good idea in '13, prob would have needed to be tweaked for this year but thats a moot point now.

I'll miss ya, global. I understand what you're saying, but I hope you change your mind...

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2013, 01:38 PM   #66
Pro

globalbeats7's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Removes Course Mastery System, Will Use Traditional DLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant Dan

I'll miss ya, global. I understand what you're saying, but I hope you change your mind...

when push comes to shove, when the lobby from '13 has dried up...i prob will get it. im just not happy with the direction EA has gone with the franchise so right now its the silly kid in me boycotting them.

it just stinks that our golf choices are severely limited.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:52 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 4

Anyone know all the special offers being offered? I know Amazon is offering Bethpage and recall seeing Pinehurst No. 2 was being offered by someone but I don't remember who. I'm leaning towards Amazon right now. Anyone know if the download from PSN comes with an extra course?

I downloaded Madden this year and it's kind of convenient having the game on your HD.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:52 AM   #68
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by i3man
Anyone know all the special offers being offered? I know Amazon is offering Bethpage and recall seeing Pinehurst No. 2 was being offered by someone but I don't remember who. I'm leaning towards Amazon right now. Anyone know if the download from PSN comes with an extra course?

I downloaded Madden this year and it's kind of convenient having the game on your HD.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...er-offers.html
Old 03-11-2013, 09:53 AM   #69
MVP

PhantomPain's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by i3man

Here is also the list of courses and what version they come with:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-revealed.html
Old 03-11-2013, 07:34 PM   #70
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3

I saw today in GS the prices for the course packs. Will they be available on PSN on release day?

Also does EA release the pre-order bonus courses to buy as DLC?
Old 03-11-2013, 08:19 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ideaman81
I saw today in GS the prices for the course packs. Will they be available on PSN on release day?

Also does EA release the pre-order bonus courses to buy as DLC?
Do you recall what the prices were?

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by Flightwhite24; 03-12-2013 at 08:20 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2013, 11:52 PM   #72
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Do you recall wht the prices where?

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk 2
$9.99 for TPC 4 pack
$39.99 for a 14 course pack

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »