Home

whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2016, 06:38 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: whosnext00's Madden 17 All-Pro Realism Sliders + Explained

I fiddled around with your set for a game a bit before I am now too tired to even finish it and the only downside I noticed is the insane amount of dropped passes I had, I think I had 6-8 dropped passes in the time span of almost one half. There was four minutes left before I had to stop.

Beyond that I really like your sliders and yours are the only ones I did like but the dropped passes is not something I have read that you are experiencing so any idea why I just had that many in one half?

I understand RG3 sucks massively but every player on that team dropped a pass including Barnidge on a wide open pass, and most drops were wide open, any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2016, 07:23 AM   #42
Rookie

Hello

New to the forums and fairly new to Madden.
Not owned a madden since 10, maybe 2011.

I have started a Franchise as the Bears on default all-pro and doing pretty bad. (3-7 ATM)

Would you say these sliders are harder/easier than default sets? or just producing a more even realistic experience?

I'm still trying to get to grips with the overall game of NFL never mind contend with a fairly poor Bears team!
Old 09-06-2016, 11:19 AM   #43
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3W1_UK
Hello

New to the forums and fairly new to Madden.
Not owned a madden since 10, maybe 2011.

I have started a Franchise as the Bears on default all-pro and doing pretty bad. (3-7 ATM)

Would you say these sliders are harder/easier than default sets? or just producing a more even realistic experience?

I'm still trying to get to grips with the overall game of NFL never mind contend with a fairly poor Bears team!
These are for realistic gameplay and challenge
Old 09-06-2016, 03:56 PM   #44
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OP Updated

I went back to 8 minutes because the results are more realistic with these sliders and it has more realistic number of plays (counting XPA).

Certain aspects of the gameplay are messed up with Accel Clock On.

I was also tired of always being in 1st in Yardage. 8 minutes makes that much harder to do.

Last edited by whosnext00; 09-06-2016 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Added info
Old 09-06-2016, 07:45 PM   #45
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Op Updated

Defensive Holding and Facemask changed back to 60 and 50. This is the Final Version unless another patch comes out then I will review.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 05:48 AM   #46
Rookie

Tried out with the 8 minute clock and had a nailbiter of a game with Bears vs Saints (I was the Bears) again playing no switch. Cutler went 14/30 for 258 2 TDs and 3 INTs (one for a pick six) and a sack fumble. Brees went 19/32 for 243 0 TDs and 0 INTs. Rushing was good as well with Langford getting 101 yards on 13 carries with 0 fumbles and a TD. Ingram got 61 yards on 24 carries with 1 TD and 0 fumbles. Receiving was crap though because if there was coverage then there was a drop unless it was the cpu. There were a couple of times on play action when White should have caught it but dropped it whereas the cpu did not. Bears came back to win 24-23. I am definitely enjoying this set !
Old 09-07-2016, 09:28 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaSoda
I fiddled around with your set for a game a bit before I am now too tired to even finish it and the only downside I noticed is the insane amount of dropped passes I had, I think I had 6-8 dropped passes in the time span of almost one half. There was four minutes left before I had to stop.

Beyond that I really like your sliders and yours are the only ones I did like but the dropped passes is not something I have read that you are experiencing so any idea why I just had that many in one half?

I understand RG3 sucks massively but every player on that team dropped a pass including Barnidge on a wide open pass, and most drops were wide open, any ideas?
I had a game against the saints with a lot of dropped passes as well when being covered where as the cpu didn't. I then played a second game against the packers and hardly had any.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:53 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by metlfan
I had a game against the saints with a lot of dropped passes as well when being covered where as the cpu didn't. I then played a second game against the packers and hardly had any.
Weird, but if such things can occur like that having 8 or more in a game is that not something we should look to correct, as a few a game isn't a big deal seeing as some WR's last year were dropping 2 a game, but 8 or more in one half seems a bit much no?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »