Home

FistofRage's Madden 17 ALL-MADDEN SLIDERS

This is a discussion on FistofRage's Madden 17 ALL-MADDEN SLIDERS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-13-2016, 09:16 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: FistofRage's Madden 17 ALL-MADDEN SLIDERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by meloisa
Finally got a game in......
First off, you did a great job on these. Only issue I had was cpu db was ball hawking like crazy, beyond what I feel is reasonable. Only reason why it stood out was for the majority of the game they played realistically, making plays when appropriate, and getting best when it made sense (like back to the ball).

Stats from my play now game Bal(me) vs Det:
Stafford 27/35 1td 1 int 77%
Flacco 14/34 (really struggled) 0td 4 ints 41%

Rushing
Det: 72 yds
Bal: 93

Total offense:
Bal: 216
Det: 239

Final score : 23-13 Detroit wins

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Thanks for posting the stats. What type of routes were you running? I have the pass coverage and reaction pretty high otherwise the drag routes and corner routes are too effective. I was throwing a lot of picks with these too until I started making my reads quicker and not throwing right before I got hit.

Play a few more and report back if you can. Lower each pass defense category by 5 to loosen it up a bit.
Old 10-13-2016, 10:10 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Thanks for posting the stats. What type of routes were you running? I have the pass coverage and reaction pretty high otherwise the drag routes and corner routes are too effective. I was throwing a lot of picks with these too until I started making my reads quicker and not throwing right before I got hit.

Play a few more and report back if you can. Lower each pass defense category by 5 to loosen it up a bit.
I run all kinds of routes, a mixture of everything, try to play how I see on Sunday's.... Drags were fairly open, but neutralized by drops, frustrating, but realistic.

The one crazy pick was on a corner route, actually. Db was covering rhe back in rhe flat, my tight end ran a corner route, as soon as I throw it, db covering the back instantly turns around and breaks back to the te, jumps up and grabs the interception..... Idk, maybe it was legit but when it happened it didn't look or feel quite right.

Like I said, stellar job on these. I probably won't end up touching a thing and just let it ride with these sliders, at least until another patch comes out.....
I'll leave things as is

Old 10-13-2016, 10:40 AM   #51
Hall Of Fame

Thanks. I'll play about 5 games this weekend and evaluate everything. I think they'll stay as they are any changes will be minor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2016, 04:54 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by meloisa
Finally got a game in......
First off, you did a great job on these. Only issue I had was cpu db was ball hawking like crazy, beyond what I feel is reasonable. Only reason why it stood out was for the majority of the game they played realistically, making plays when appropriate, and getting best when it made sense (like back to the ball).

Stats from my play now game Bal(me) vs Det:
Stafford 27/35 1td 1 int 77%
Flacco 14/34 (really struggled) 0td 4 ints 41%

Rushing
Det: 72 yds
Bal: 93

Total offense:
Bal: 216
Det: 239

Final score : 23-13 Detroit wins

Did you see any fumbles in your game. Were you playing at ford field? I assume both you and the ai made all your kicks? Did you see any blocked kicks or anyone come close to a block? I've been seeing a block every other game or so but they seem to one close a few times a game.
Old 10-13-2016, 05:06 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Did you see any fumbles in your game. Were you playing at ford field? I assume both you and the ai made all your kicks? Did you see any blocked kicks or anyone come close to a block? I've been seeing a block every other game or so but they seem to one close a few times a game.
Played at M&T Bank.... Cpu missed one fg, about 50 yards out if I remember right.... I made all of mine. None came close to being blocked.

Only one fumble that game, Flacco got blasted and lost his grip.

Old 10-14-2016, 02:15 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

Trying these out now, in the type of offense I run, the catching is just too low for me.

West coast so a lot of small routes and outside runs and once in awhile I'll go down field.

hitting an open receiver with nobody around him and it just clanking off his hands 4 times in one game is just a little bit much for me so I raised catching a little bit.
Old 10-14-2016, 04:56 PM   #55
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

tried these out and they felt good, a couple changes that ill make to see how it plays are lower int for both mainly cpu. They caught everything especially with the high reaction. they were really jumping routes at times.

ill probably raise hum rb 5 to 45, there is a big gap going from 40 to 45 then 50. 45 works well for me.

the cpu went downfield a good amount i liked that. the cpu running game seemed pretty good , i just hate the suction block that i can never get off of.

gives me something different to go with, my old set got demolished with the patch. things have changes so im looking around for all madden sets and see what i find.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2016, 06:57 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackie011
Trying these out now, in the type of offense I run, the catching is just too low for me.

West coast so a lot of small routes and outside runs and once in awhile I'll go down field.

hitting an open receiver with nobody around him and it just clanking off his hands 4 times in one game is just a little bit much for me so I raised catching a little bit.
I didn't see any drops at 40 so I thought 38 might be good. I might try 39 tonight. Thanks for the feedback

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »