Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-06-2014, 04:31 PM   #217
Rookie

vpizzle28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
Monday can't come soon enough. Does anyone else think we'll see anything else before then?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I would think so. They will have to show something when the coverboy is announced at 4pm (PST). Maybe another trailer or more screenshots.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:32 PM   #218
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Not with the weekend approaching.

I would think the Madden people will be flying in over the weekend.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:46 PM   #219
Rookie

Laughable!! just laughable!! hahaha EA Sports, it's in the game! hahaahah Another year, another sorry football game. Hey did anyone notice according to Madden 15 Lynch lost weight? The player models/size relation has been off in this game for years. Lynch looked like a slim 3rd down RB.

Well anyway, back to NBA 2K. Real Next Gen.

Oh and you gents on this thread trying to pull the positive out of a pigs a$$, remember, NEXT GEN!!! EA ported over their game to the next gen system and is trying to sell the same game. So think on it. This is what you will get in a football game for years and consoles to come. I sure wish the NFL/NFLPA did some serious QC on the products that represent the game and stop looking at the almighty dollar. In reality they would make more money if they stated the license is XYZ and if you are a game developer you have to pay this to get a license TOO.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:46 PM   #220
Rookie

OVR: 2
So tired of feeling so unsatisfied when it comes to NFL Football on the console. Every year I've bought Madden since 2006 it feels like going to McDonalds after craving some of their hot and delicious fries, only to get home and bite into a few and realize that they gave you ones that were sitting under the heat lamp for who knows how long.

It's actually laughable the lack of effort put into updating the accessories and some of the animations (ie: running) over the last several years. While 2kSports has their own issues, at least Lebron isn't sporting the same shoes that he did back when he played with Cleveland.

LOVED the fact that the Seahawks don't even have green on their cleats (doesn't work for secondary shoes) in Madden 25.

And it's great that presentation is touted as a feature every year and yet the presentation is still lacking behind the games that were on consoles two generations old.

How can EA make solid games for Soccer and Hockey and such a turd for NFL Football.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:50 PM   #221
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Madden 15 Gameplay Video

+ tackling looked good
+ watt move looked awesome
+ IMO the drop back animation looked very good
+ the Kansis City Chiefs clip at the end looked great too

- Idk what it is about the ol/dl line interactions but they look too choppy. I dont see any sense of lean or weight just to guys standing straight up
- running animations look the same
- IMO the sherman photo looks like a significant downgrade from the CK one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 04:53 PM   #222
Rookie

Gents, don't diminish the fact (and for those that are on the xbox1 and PS4), EA is not delivering yet again a next gen game. We will see if Madden 15 will be another 10gb game (if so this will tell you they are selling us once again the same game with a few gloss overs) vs the other real next gen games which are around 40 gb.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:53 PM   #223
Rookie

OVR: 4
FAIL....not even close to the initial pic
Old 06-06-2014, 05:04 PM   #224
Rookie

michaelherrmann's Arena

I think it looks great. I loved 25 still playing it, will be a day one buy for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »