Home

Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 08:49 AM   #297
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Totally flew over your head. Lol. I knew you would say the comparison is unreal.

Let me explain this better for you and Sky..

Forget the refund, when a company tells you one thing and doesn't follow through, REGARDLESS, of what it is, it's disappointing.

No one ever said they aren't buying the game because they are mad, they are upset because a company said something and didn't follow through as they do every year with blogs.

For you to think that's okay and people can't express their displeasure is silly.

FWIW, I don't care that the blog wasn't released. I think it's bad business but could care less. I'm referring to the people claiming others are overreacting and shouldn't speak their opinion.
Nah, I don't feel people are telling other people they shouldn't speak their opinion or mind on the matter.

I know I offered reasons what MIGHT have happened and if people choose to ignore or don't agree with that, that's fine.

That means it's a bigger deal for them.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:42 AM   #298
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

The announcement was to get people talking, mission accomplished I do believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-08-2015, 09:48 AM   #299
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Is there anything in history that proves this to be true?

Madden 15's did not. Monday
Madden 25's did not. Sunday
Madden 13's did.
Madden 12's did not. Thursday

Sounds like Shop is just guessing like everyone else. Maybe (hopefully) it comes tomorrow, but nobody really knows right now.
Those dates are not always the dates the blog actually comes out though. We all know they didn't release M25 presentation blog at 12:00am on a Sunday. I'm not saying they necessarily came out on Wednesday either but you can't just go off of that date on the blog.
Old 07-08-2015, 10:27 AM   #300
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Totally flew over your head. Lol. I knew you would say the comparison is unreal.

Forget the refund, when a company tells you one thing and doesn't follow through, REGARDLESS, of what it is, it's disappointing.

No one ever said they aren't buying the game because they are mad, they are upset because a company said something and didn't follow through as they do every year with blogs.

For you to think that's okay and people can't express their displeasure is silly.

FWIW, I don't care that the blog wasn't released. I think it's bad business but could care less. I'm referring to the people claiming others are overreacting and shouldn't speak their opinion.
Thank You!
Old 07-08-2015, 11:09 AM   #301

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:

Please show me where I have ever said people can't express their displeasure.

In the same sense that anyone is free to express that opinion, I'm free to discuss the other side of the argument, no?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2015, 01:01 PM   #302
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Those dates are not always the dates the blog actually comes out though. We all know they didn't release M25 presentation blog at 12:00am on a Sunday. I'm not saying they necessarily came out on Wednesday either but you can't just go off of that date on the blog.
I know that, it's why I also cross-referenced with the dates that OS posted their articles about EA's blogs. Same days.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:26 PM   #303
MVP

OVR: 8

This presentation blog is starting to appear like big foot...not sure it exists or not. I'm probably not getting Madden this year, but if this wows me I may consider it as I am a Titans fan and Mariota and company give me hope for real life and video game enjoyment.
Old 07-08-2015, 04:25 PM   #304
MVP

OVR: 15

If the presentation info is not great stuff, or the presentation as a whole has taken a nice leap above Madden 15 presentation, it will be pretty disappointing after being teased about this info for the past week.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »