Home

Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2015, 06:38 PM   #313
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 16 Presentation Improvement Details Coming This Week

Why does it even matter? They can do whatever they want and people will still defend and support Madden. It'll get here when it gets here, hurry up and wait, lol.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 07-08-2015, 08:15 PM   #314
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Didn't they say a couple of years ago they were adding stories that were going to carry over from game to game? Stories within stories? Seemed to recall something on hiring script writers for them. Be nice to see any of that (or something along those lines) materialize. Bring the drama of the NFL to us in the commentary, in a halftime, or weekly show/recap.

While not the same by any means, the story telling adds so much to NBA 2K's MyPlayer mode (not sure if it carries over in the Franchise mode as I pretty much only play My Player these days). While I don't want/need an intimate story for Franchise, it does serve as a good example of what solid story telling can do to enhance a sports gaming experience and immerse a person into the game.
Old 07-08-2015, 08:51 PM   #315
MVP

OVR: 18

From the presentation blog; I hope to see improved (not perfect) player models on the bench, player names on there jerseys, correct jersey numbers, awareness to the players on the field, cheerleaders, mascots, and improved AI for everyone on the sidelines and end zones.

The above is an instant preorder/buy. Anything less, then it's a wait and see. I can no longer forgive and wait for this series to be a whole game (some will understand and many won't).

The current zombies just kill the immersion for me;
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2015, 10:36 PM   #316
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
From the presentation blog; I hope to see improved (not perfect) player models on the bench, player names on there jerseys, correct jersey numbers, awareness to the players on the field, cheerleaders, mascots, and improved AI for everyone on the sidelines and end zones.

The above is an instant preorder/buy. Anything less, then it's a wait and see. I can no longer forgive and wait for this series to be a whole game (some will understand and many won't).

The current zombies just kill the immersion for me;
I'm right there with you man. I've been harping for Sideline / Living Worlds improvements for years! All they've done is add sideline avoidance to players on the sidelines (which is still flawed because half the time they just slide out of the way instead of taking steps smh). What about the awareness to what is happening on the field? What about players not all reacting in unison & doing the exact same animation? Also why is it so hard for them to have the actual on field players (on field accessories, correct sock height, numbers on back of jerseys, etc..) on the sidelines? APF 2K8 did it. Now granted Madden's graphical fidelity is a lot higher than APF, but we're also working with more powerful consoles. I know most will say sidelines aren't a huge priority but I'm tired of my immersion being killed every time I look over at the sidelines. They've been neglected long enough. We all know that gameplay is most important but it's time we get the whole package. I did not expect to be still dealing with generic sidelines for Next Gen. Step it up EA!
Old 07-09-2015, 01:13 AM   #317
Banned

OVR: 0

Honestly what is there to talk about? Aside from the Stat pop ups after plays saying how many yards I picked up, just from watching draft champions mode I didn't really see much presentation improvement. The UI is the same exact one as last year. I think they were halfway through their blog and realized that they didn't have enough information lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Old 07-09-2015, 09:20 AM   #318
Rookie

OVR: 3

Lol they didn't have enough to say. I wouldn't get my hopes high, after seeing the videos living worlds looks almost the same.
Old 07-09-2015, 09:39 AM   #319
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

You know what finally hit me today. I was watching the Patriots DVD 3 Games to Glory and they show the 3 playoff games in their entirety. But it is not the broadcast camera that you see on sunday....It is actually really zoomed in angles, sort of like Madden. Not going to lie, I dont care for it in Madden and its not great on DVD either --once in a while its fine, but a whole game is tough. I wonder if the reason why replays are the way they are is because of the NFL Films influence.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:12 AM   #320
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertgriffin10
Honestly what is there to talk about? Aside from the Stat pop ups after plays saying how many yards I picked up, just from watching draft champions mode I didn't really see much presentation improvement. The UI is the same exact one as last year. I think they were halfway through their blog and realized that they didn't have enough information lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
No it's still coming. There's things they haven't announced yet for presentation.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »