Home

Madden NFL 17 First Look Trailer and Five Things You Must Know About the Game

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 First Look Trailer and Five Things You Must Know About the Game within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2016, 10:17 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: Madden NFL 17 First Look Trailer and Five Things You Must Know About the Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDEAFootball
Sorry about that. Twitter takes up a lot of the time I used to spend on OS. I'll try and be more active here.
What's your Twitter handle.

My man, love what your doing and the way you handling business.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2016, 10:28 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 17 First Look Trailer and Five Things You Must Know About the Game

The trailer has me intrigued enough to buy the game. Its been a decade since I last purchased madden, I loved the tackling animations good job.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:43 PM   #43
Rookie

DJB01's Arena

OVR: 0

Why can't madden have the over the mouth pieces like they had on the PS2 games? This is something they should easily be able to add into the game. So many players are wearing these now. Seems lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-12-2016, 10:46 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 22

Well at least they didn't show Gronk dance

As for the trailer, way too short to get any idea on anything really. Maybe next time they will actually show some more substance in the trailers.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:50 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 4

I was excited to see the attention made to special teams, however, it doesn't actually mention the return game. The cpu has been useless returning punts and kick offs for the entire last generation and start of this one. I remember playing PS2 and being afraid of specific returners because one missed tackle and they were gone, PS3 was a joke, the cpu returner would have daylight but choose to run straight into tacklers every time. This is one of the biggest changes that needs to be made imo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2016, 10:53 PM   #46
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

True gap assignments is -pardon the expression- a game changer.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:58 PM   #47
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJB01

Why can't madden have the over the mouth pieces like they had on the PS2 games? This is something they should easily be able to add into the game. So many players are wearing these now. Seems lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're new here so I'm just gonna put it here. Calling the developers lazy is something that is extremely frowned upon at OS.

It's not constructive and it incites problems. Please refrain from doing this in the future.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:04 PM   #48
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDEAFootball
Sorry about that. Twitter takes up a lot of the time I used to spend on OS. I'll try and be more active here.
That wasn't a direct reference to you. Guys like you and AJ are around, and we appreciate that. What he was referring to was before your time and mine. I believe your predecessors at EA frequented the site often back in the day, but the usual unruly attitudes that come from that immediate access eventually resulted in game developers not coming around so often.

I definitely appreciate you stopping by, even if not responding, just looking around and taking in at least the meaningful criticism and suggestions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »