Home

Madden NFL 17 Q & A Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Q & A Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-24-2016, 02:24 AM   #1025
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Madden NFL 17 Q & A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchmovietheme
where is the Connected Franchise Mode website or app? kind of lame that we are a month post release and nothing has happened in this regard.

I agree, it blew my mind that this simply didn't exist...I mean WTF??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2016, 03:19 AM   #1026
Just started!

OVR: 0

Playing offline franchise. Is there a way that I can just call plays and have the CPU execute them? Works for run game, but with passing the QB stands there with the ball until they're sacked.

I understand having to kick the ball during special teams and I'm fine with that part, but I'm not interested in actually playing. Just calling plays.
Old 09-24-2016, 04:19 AM   #1027
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by glw4
Playing offline franchise. Is there a way that I can just call plays and have the CPU execute them? Works for run game, but with passing the QB stands there with the ball until they're sacked.

I understand having to kick the ball during special teams and I'm fine with that part, but I'm not interested in actually playing. Just calling plays.
In your settings outside of CFM turn on Coach Mode. That will make the QB throw for you. He will NOT scramble though.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 09-24-2016, 05:10 PM   #1028
Rookie

My game keeps making me watch the opening redskins and rams sequence. Also makes me keep selecting my favorite team. Do I have to delete all my data to get rid of this problem?
Old 09-24-2016, 10:26 PM   #1029
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I noticed when the clock gets under 2 minutes, the accelerated clock stops, except when the cpu is winning trying to run the clock out. Is there any way for me to turn this on so that when I'm winning and trying to run the clock out I still have the accelerated clock on?
Old 09-24-2016, 10:40 PM   #1030
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
I noticed when the clock gets under 2 minutes, the accelerated clock stops, except when the cpu is winning trying to run the clock out. Is there any way for me to turn this on so that when I'm winning and trying to run the clock out I still have the accelerated clock on?
Sort of. There isn't a way to turn the normal accelerated clock on for the last two minutes, but on the play clock screen press L1 to cycle through the tempo options to "Chew Clock". If the clock game clock is running after you've selected your offensive play, it will wind down to 10 on the play clock, taking however many seconds off the game clock with it.

Obviously, this is only effective if the opposing team has no timeouts. And make sure the play you call will be able to snap within 2-3 seconds - that's about all you'll have once they make it up to the line. Some automotion plays can force a delay of game on you if you use Chew Clock, so they're better off avoided in this situation.

When you see the clock wind while the CPU is trying to protect its lead with the ball under 2 minutes, it is utilizing this same feature.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:07 PM   #1031
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Sort of. There isn't a way to turn the normal accelerated clock on for the last two minutes, but on the play clock screen press L1 to cycle through the tempo options to "Chew Clock". If the clock game clock is running after you've selected your offensive play, it will wind down to 10 on the play clock, taking however many seconds off the game clock with it.

Obviously, this is only effective if the opposing team has no timeouts. And make sure the play you call will be able to snap within 2-3 seconds - that's about all you'll have once they make it up to the line. Some automotion plays can force a delay of game on you if you use Chew Clock, so they're better off avoided in this situation.

When you see the clock wind while the CPU is trying to protect its lead with the ball under 2 minutes, it is utilizing this same feature.
Awesome, thank you. I remember seeing this in NCAA, didn't know it was in Madden too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2016, 12:39 AM   #1032
Just started!

Is there any way you can keep using the coliseum in la it just automatically makes a new stadium and it's a bummer I want to keep the coliseum

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »