Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-09-2016, 04:47 PM   #545
Rookie

darkraiusa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

Here's my draft class re uploaded in zip format instead of rar for you OMN. I'll make sure to do that in the future from now on with the rest of my classes.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2016 Draft Class.zip (3.10 MB, 8 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2016, 05:06 PM   #546
Pro

Old Man Nathy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkraiusa
Here's my draft class re uploaded in zip format instead of rar for you OMN. I'll make sure to do that in the future from now on with the rest of my classes.
Cheers dude!

v7.1 released 16th October 2018! Check out the thread and download the latest version!
Old 11-09-2016, 05:10 PM   #547
tef
Rookie

OVR: 5

When I enter OL info into some lines in version 3 I get FALSE in the draft status column.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (70.0 KB, 128 views)
Old 11-09-2016, 06:31 PM   #548
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tef
When I enter OL info into some lines in version 3 I get FALSE in the draft status column.
Change "Pass Block" and "Run Block" to Pass and Run Blocking
Old 11-09-2016, 07:11 PM   #549
Rookie

aldogabd's Arena

OVR: 3

okay here is the link with 7 draft classes, labeled according to which version of the tool I used, hopefully I did everything right to get you what you need. Also for my own records, I marked those players that had superstar development with a S after their OVR, and a Q for quick. Hopefully that wont get in your way.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...0E?usp=sharing

I have a couple questions as well:

1-I have a few draft stories that I am not sure to label as a negative or a positive; theres one saying he recently moved from track and field(I'm guessing good?), another saying he recently moved to the country (no clue), and lastly, one from the combine that said "player X graded as the fastest at the combine, running sub 4.3"..only thing is he ran a 4.5 as a safety(good, just not accurate? haha)

2-I am quite inexperienced on excel, but would it be possible to set the combine stats as forms of some sort, where you just enter the numbers and it fills in the proper punctuation? like 438 gets autocorrected to 4.38 or 43.8 depending on the column. No biggie, I am just looking for ways to keep the time spent down.
Old 11-09-2016, 07:17 PM   #550
tef
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj273
Change "Pass Block" and "Run Block" to Pass and Run Blocking
That's not it. Somehow a space was entered after the positions. As soon as I deleted and re-entered them the status updated. No idea how I did that
Old 11-09-2016, 08:59 PM   #551
Rookie

DaBklynWay902's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tef
That's not it. Somehow a space was entered after the positions. As soon as I deleted and re-entered them the status updated. No idea how I did that
If you're using a tablet or a cell and you use the word suggestions above the keyboard while typing it automatically adds a space.

MLB: New York Yankees
NFL: New York Jets
NBA: New York Knicks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2016, 12:07 PM   #552
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man Nathy
Correct, some positions set players as "Do Not Draft" if their talent round is undrafted. This was the only variable that seemed to separate some good players from scrubs, but if you're scouting UDFAs at one of these positions, just don't enter talent round (or ignore the do not draft status).
Ok thanks. Yeah I knew that from before when I asked, but I was more specifically wondering about the following. Not sure if it was clear in my original message.

But on the scouting requirements tab QB and FB there is a different "min talent round" between blue and red chips. All the other positions seem to have the same min talent round between blue and red chips.

For example the min talent round for a blue chip QB is 8, but the min talent round for a red chip QB is 7. And it's the opposite for FB, for blue it has to be 7 but for a red chip it is 8.

I was just making sure that discrepancy was in there for a reason.

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »