Home

Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2021, 09:28 AM   #65
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice2049
So I know I am not the first, but I have definitely moved into the passive way to play madden, going into GM/Personnel/Spectator Mode. With the proper sliders I watched my preseason end and will simulate a full season navigating injuries and drama along the way, hoping that I can win the super bowl with the team I have put together. The characteristics of the game playing itself feels like it levels the playing field of the cpu cheating against me playing versus cheating itself. This game is really great this way.
Yep been that way for years for me when it comes to Madden. It’s a really beautiful game in cpu vs cpu mode, and you see more of the little things 😉
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2021, 12:18 PM   #66
Rookie

bdeezy89's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
Yes sir!!! It's awesome when you see it. Also what makes it even more special to see....I have only seen it once on my franchise, is they did not over do it.

I will add this to the little things. The weather!! The weather isn't over done at all. So when you have a rain or snow game it makes it sort of a special occasion.

I'm in 2024 and haven't seen a snow game yet in my Panthers franchise, and maybe 4 rain games.
It might be just me but have you notice during rainy games, the ball kinda sails? In my last rain game I threw 6 picks and it's not like I was making bad reads. The guys were open, it's just that the ball would stall in the air when throwing it deep making it easier for the defender to pick it. I played in a dome the next game and I was overthrowing guys deep by 3-4 yards.
Old 10-07-2021, 02:00 PM   #67
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeezy89
It might be just me but have you notice during rainy games, the ball kinda sails? In my last rain game I threw 6 picks and it's not like I was making bad reads. The guys were open, it's just that the ball would stall in the air when throwing it deep making it easier for the defender to pick it. I played in a dome the next game and I was overthrowing guys deep by 3-4 yards.
Yes weather games definitely have an impact on the games this year, and it's great!!!
Old 10-08-2021, 09:28 AM   #68
Rookie

I’m still on the PS4, Play as the Steelers. For three straight years I have had home field advantage. Every home playoff game for three straight years has been played in blizzard snow conditions.
This must be corrected. IRL you might get one or two snow games but six straight? Could this be a weather bug?
Old 11-03-2021, 08:20 PM   #69
Rookie

rice2049's Arena

Personnel Depth is really what this season was for me: I just won my first SB last night on 22 for the first time, and this season saw me go on a crazy losing streak, with my left tackle and center retiring on me and testing my ability to find depth, cultivate talent and progress my staff to help the team get to the playoffs. This game had a lot of scary moments during the season dealing with injuries--most fun I have had with Madden in a long time. Now in my first offseason looking at contracts and using the new scouting.
Old 12-28-2021, 07:07 PM   #70
BTG
Banned

BTG's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Worm
Yes sir!!! It's awesome when you see it. Also what makes it even more special to see....I have only seen it once on my franchise, is they did not over do it.

I will add this to the little things. The weather!! The weather isn't over done at all. So when you have a rain or snow game it makes it sort of a special occasion.

I'm in 2024 and haven't seen a snow game yet in my Panthers franchise, and maybe 4 rain games.
In my franchise I had blizzard conditions for all three playoff games. Two in Cincinnati and one in Kansas City.
Old 12-29-2021, 04:00 AM   #71
Rookie

mdotjenkins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice2049
So I know I am not the first, but I have definitely moved into the passive way to play madden, going into GM/Personnel/Spectator Mode. With the proper sliders I watched my preseason end and will simulate a full season navigating injuries and drama along the way, hoping that I can win the super bowl with the team I have put together. The characteristics of the game playing itself feels like it levels the playing field of the cpu cheating against me playing versus cheating itself. This game is really great this way.

This is all I do now, I get no enjoyment from actually playing the game. I can literally stop the AI from scoring every time if I tried, and can also score at will. Owner mode/cpu V cpu/ whatever you wanna call it makes this game so much fun. As much as it hurts to say, it almost resembles real football

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2022, 07:32 PM   #72
Pro

GoJags904's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdotjenkins
This is all I do now, I get no enjoyment from actually playing the game. I can literally stop the AI from scoring every time if I tried, and can also score at will. Owner mode/cpu V cpu/ whatever you wanna call it makes this game so much fun. As much as it hurts to say, it almost resembles real football

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Welcome to the cpuvscpu crowd. Tarheel always post good slider sets iirc.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

NFL --- JAX JAGUARS (DUUUUVAAAL)
MLB --- BOSTON RED SOX
NBA --- LAKERS4LIFE
NCAAF --- GATOR NATION (UF)
NCAAB --- DUKE BLUE DEVILS
MLS --- DC UNITED
BARCLAYS PL --- CHELSEA

MUSIC/ARTIST ALIAS --- SHIESTY SLIM
"CRAY CRAY" available on ITUNES, GOOGLE PLAY, AMAZON

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »