Home

Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2021, 02:10 PM   #41
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
I know it’s a very very little thing. But has anyone seen the American flag cutscene before the flyover? Haven’t seen one yet. Trailers made it seem like it was before every game

I've only seen it in the playoffs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2021, 10:52 AM   #42
Rookie

Hey everyone, I had a question.

In the past, we were able to edit other team's depth charts in franchise mode, as well as their formation subs to attempt to keep the realism as close as possible. All we had to do was click R3 and add a new character to our franchise.

I'm not seeing a way to do that easily for M22, does anyone know if it's possible?

Is there a way that you can you add a team to your main franchise and literally only control their depth charts/roster moves and nothing else?

I just want to make sure nothing bonkers happens with my franchise as far as player usage or anything like that, trying for a sim style here.

Thanks!
Old 09-04-2021, 09:18 AM   #43
Just started!

Does anyone know why all of the Broncos rookies don’t have a picture? They just have that black silhouette. Something small and not that big of a deal but i was just wondering why its just the Broncos rookies.
Old 09-06-2021, 12:21 AM   #44
Rookie

spfhelmiii's Arena

OVR: 5

49ers (me) vs Detroit. I’m on defense.

Goff drops back, has good protection (one of the few times he did). Tyrell Williams is matched up against Verrett and runs a streak/go. Verrett easily keeps up with Williams, and finally gets BEHIND Williams on the go route … but Goff throws it deep anyways.

As the ball comes down, Verrett goes to make the INT, but Williams plays defender - he jumps up and swats the ball away one-handed before Verrett could haul it in.

Never seen that before, but it’s something you see in real games all the time. Loved it.
Old 09-07-2021, 04:58 PM   #45
Rookie

rice2049's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spfhelmiii
49ers (me) vs Detroit. I’m on defense.

Goff drops back, has good protection (one of the few times he did). Tyrell Williams is matched up against Verrett and runs a streak/go. Verrett easily keeps up with Williams, and finally gets BEHIND Williams on the go route … but Goff throws it deep anyways.

As the ball comes down, Verrett goes to make the INT, but Williams plays defender - he jumps up and swats the ball away one-handed before Verrett could haul it in.

Never seen that before, but it’s something you see in real games all the time. Loved it.
Yes, this part is really great. One game my secondary D was on point, in better positions on the deep ball than their receivers. Then maybe 2 games later against a better receiving corps, it was more 50/50, or on the losing battle of jump balls deep. You really tense up when they deliver the deep ball as it could be a big play that swings momentum.

For me some of the sideline people catching me or other players on our way out of bounds. Some of them look like they are talking sh*t to opposing players on the home sideline haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2021, 11:08 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 1

Does anyone remember which Madden (or any football game) that when you finished a franchise game or "season mode" game it took you to the last play of another ongoing game that was in the final seconds and let you watch the ending of the game?

That was such a cool feature way ahead of it's time. It was around 20 years ago maybe more.
Old 09-13-2021, 11:55 AM   #47
MVP

OVR: 2
Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChildres
Does anyone remember which Madden (or any football game) that when you finished a franchise game or "season mode" game it took you to the last play of another ongoing game that was in the final seconds and let you watch the ending of the game?

That was such a cool feature way ahead of it's time. It was around 20 years ago maybe more.

I believe it was the first madden on sega genesis I think there was 11 teams, but I don’t remember if there was a season mode yet, it could’ve been madden 92 (the one where the ambulance came out and ran you over)

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by stooge 1010; 09-13-2021 at 11:57 AM.
Old 09-15-2021, 08:58 PM   #48
Banned

Why can’t madden franchise have a trophy room for SB trophies and player awards like NCAA 14 did??? Can’t be that hard. Adds so much achievement. Add a 3D trophy with the year you win beside it...

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »