Home

Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2021, 01:28 PM   #17
Rookie

lilmikey201's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
They have player specific commentary now in play now live/franchise games when they show the draft class recap on screen. Heard them talking about Justin Fields and Teven Jenkins when I played as the Bears in play now live for this weeks game vs Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
havent they had that in literally every madden game lol nothing new
Old 08-15-2021, 01:30 PM   #18
Rookie

lilmikey201's Arena

thing for me is the little podcast/radio show in franchise mode. they have interviews and guests on the show and talk about things going on in the past and present. havent had one of those since madden 05. been asking to bring this back for years. its not as good as madden 05 but its a step in the right direction. now we just need a weekly show
Old 08-15-2021, 01:55 PM   #19
Pro

polyduster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmikey201
thing for me is the little podcast/radio show in franchise mode. they have interviews and guests on the show and talk about things going on in the past and present. havent had one of those since madden 05. been asking to bring this back for years. its not as good as madden 05 but its a step in the right direction. now we just need a weekly show
It's only in Face of the Franchise NOT regular Franchise mode.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 08-15-2021, 03:36 PM   #20
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

A little thing that's REALLLYYY big...as of now, the days of dropping back 15 yards and still being able to connect the n a dime with your throws appear to be over. That's huge in head to head matchups. I've played 3 online head to head matchups today and any time my opponent attempted that the accuracy of their throws were off. I pray this doesn't change with a patch.
Old 08-15-2021, 06:33 PM   #21
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburnfan2
HOF ceremony pretty dope in franchise mode

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Omfg no way I can’t wait for franchise mode

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2021, 09:37 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pitbull
If you play defense from the "defensive perspective" camera like me, if you click the LS 3 times rapidly you get a zoomed "player locked" camera angle.

This USED to be the default view until a couple years ago when they went to a wider "player lock" camera angle.

I was thrilled to find this out. Maybe it was like this last year I dont know but i dont believe it was.
I feel like a lot of people don't know about this. Is the LS button like definitely recommended IF you are using this camera setting? Also, it seems like it might totally change the real football feel of the game. Although I don't think there's one single thing that does that, would you say this is the closest it gets? I'd really like to know more about this...
Old 08-16-2021, 04:32 PM   #23
Rookie

JoedicyMichael's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I was playing the Packers Texans game and Jordan Love ran out of bounds, the camera man closest to him jumped out of the way and fell into the camera man that was next to him who was then laying on the ground which caused Jordan Love to stumble on the sidelines because he tripped on the 2nd camera mans leg as he was moving out of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am a sports photog & have been in this situation many of times. Last time I was even remotely in this situation, another photographer behind got hit so hard it damn near knocked her out. Literally stopped the game for like 2 minutes or so. I then moved to the away teams side of the field & by the time I looked back over on that side, she was barely getting up off the ground with the help of the trainers. Very scary situation but **** like this happens.
Old 08-16-2021, 08:31 PM   #24
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

I noticed the commentators call out names when talking about injuries. It used to be the big name players but I heard last names of smaller players like Johnson and Smith.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »