Home

Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2021, 06:23 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoltSwoosh
Why can’t madden franchise have a trophy room for SB trophies and player awards like NCAA 14 did??? Can’t be that hard. Adds so much achievement. Add a 3D trophy with the year you win beside it...

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max
Yes this was such a great feature. Also they you could save highlights of your games. In this regard a lot of sport games took steps back.
Old 09-16-2021, 05:41 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 1

Water droplets on the helmets in the rain. The rest of the mud showing up throughout was nice too, but strangely enough the first thing that jumped out and said "welcome to next gen" to me were the water droplets on the helmets.

I don't know if this was in '21 NG, I didn't play that one. But it looks pretty darn cool on the golden 49ers helmets.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 09-16-2021, 05:44 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 1

Also, they have George Kittle's celebration after a big play with him. His little wrist flick / first down motion. Jaw dropped to actually see it lol

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2021, 10:20 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChildres
Does anyone remember which Madden (or any football game) that when you finished a franchise game or "season mode" game it took you to the last play of another ongoing game that was in the final seconds and let you watch the ending of the game?

That was such a cool feature way ahead of it's time. It was around 20 years ago maybe more.
They had like a long distance cousin of that in Madden 18 where the announcers in your game would talk about other games around the league and what quarter it was in and if it was close. They Took that out too
Old 09-17-2021, 10:26 PM   #53
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things

Compared to NBA 2K22 though? Meh. These games don’t feel like they’re on the same console to me, and I’ve been a Madden fan for years. I’ve seen the things mentioned here multiple times in my time playing too, but I can’t help but feel like Madden 22 isn’t “next gen enough.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2021, 04:20 AM   #54
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Compared to NBA 2K22 though? Meh. These games don’t feel like they’re on the same console to me, and I’ve been a Madden fan for years. I’ve seen the things mentioned here multiple times in my time playing too, but I can’t help but feel like Madden 22 isn’t “next gen enough.”

Haven't you been championing Madden for years? Your tune has changed dramatically and I'm wondering if you are even the same jpdavis.

Either way, this isn't the thread for this as you know, I'm sure. So take this somewhere else.
Old 09-20-2021, 08:54 PM   #55
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

Coolest thing happened yesterday. Won the Super Bowl in my first season and the second season opener pregame said “Tonight, it’s the Super Bowl champs against the Browns.” That was surprisingly awesome

--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2021, 03:56 PM   #56
Rookie

seanjohn21276's Arena

OVR: 0

Playing against the Raiders in my Eagles franchise and the Raiders scored a touchdown and kicked the extra point. The stadium played the Raiders’ NFL Films theme music.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »