Home

Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2021, 02:02 PM   #9
Rookie

jhoff7324's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 22 - The Little Things

Haven’t had a chance to play it much other than the first half of the opening game.

Beautiful play as I was getting hit as TB12 ball fluttered out to the flat where it made it to Godwin. The cool part is the catch animation. It was more of a trap to body catch. I have played a lot of madden for 20+ years and have never seen an animation like it. I spent 10 minutes on f my trial just watching the replay.

The game is way more smooth and it all feels tighter.
Old 08-13-2021, 02:28 PM   #10
Rookie

Jeter2's Arena

OVR: 0

The crowd atmosphere is significantly improved. The Jets chant has been re-recorded, Steelers 3rd down horn and they boo if the road QB tries to silence the crowd.

PLayed at home with the Jets. Elijah Moore is wide open 50 yards down the field, you coul dhear the crowd swell with the ball in the air
Old 08-13-2021, 02:30 PM   #11
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeter2
The crowd atmosphere is significantly improved. The Jets chant has been re-recorded, Steelers 3rd down horn and they boo if the road QB tries to silence the crowd.

PLayed at home with the Jets. Elijah Moore is wide open 50 yards down the field, you coul dhear the crowd swell with the ball in the air

It has been redone, but I feel like the Jets chant still doesn’t sound right. I don’t get the vibe that it’s a stadium full of people chanting it, it sounds like about a 100 people or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2021, 02:58 PM   #12
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
It has been redone, but I feel like the Jets chant still doesn’t sound right. I don’t get the vibe that it’s a stadium full of people chanting it, it sounds like about a 100 people or so.

Exactly, same w go pack go chant, sounds canned. If you are on the road on offense and the opposing team has full momentum the entire screen shakes which is cool, but the weird thing is if it’s say a 4th down and the game hangs in the balance the crowd noise and screen shake is great, the problem is if the home team say is on defense and gets a stop to win the game, the crowd should have a final super loud noise explosion and instead they go down to normal noise level. It’s very strange and kind of immersion breaking.
Old 08-13-2021, 05:42 PM   #13
Rookie

Jeter2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

You're 100% right. I guess im at the age where I can overlook things and just take the improvements (especially with EA)
Old 08-13-2021, 09:35 PM   #14
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

If you play defense from the "defensive perspective" camera like me, if you click the LS 3 times rapidly you get a zoomed "player locked" camera angle.

This USED to be the default view until a couple years ago when they went to a wider "player lock" camera angle.

I was thrilled to find this out. Maybe it was like this last year I dont know but i dont believe it was.
Old 08-14-2021, 02:13 AM   #15
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

Yup. And the Broncos Incomplete chant is wrong again this year. I just wish they could get it right again.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2021, 12:35 PM   #16
Rookie

Mr. Face's Arena

OVR: 9

Having defenders actually touch players down when they go to ground is such a nice little touch. It's something I hadn't really thought about in previous editions but seeing it happen in M22 actually made me smile
XLIX
LI
LIII

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »