Home

Madden 09 Patch #1 Released, Discuss Here (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden 09 Patch #1 Released, Discuss Here (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2008, 10:13 PM   #25
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Madden 09 Patch #1 Released, Discuss Here (360, PS3)

Until they fix the freeze issue I'm not turning the game one. I'm sick of starting a game only to have it freeze up after just a play or two....on my second copy so it is the game.

Sad that isn't in the first patch. Even sadder they allowed this game to be released with a game killer bug. I don't play online so I could care less about online fixes. I want freeze fixes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 10:43 PM   #26
Rookie

marc68's Arena

OVR: 7

I am not sure what "robo" qb is, but if it refers to the high completion % of the cpu, then they need to fix that. I just played the Bills and Edwards went 15-17!
Old 08-15-2008, 10:51 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 6

this is the first nex gen madden im not disgusted with,but could they throw a create a cam at least in the next patch?
Old 08-15-2008, 11:43 PM   #28
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I dont know what they actually fixed in patch, before patch i was having the most fun with madden in years, getting beat and being happy. I run a Falcons Franchise, 1st 3 games pre-patch: 27-24 loss to lions, 28-7 loss to Bucs, and a 24-14 win over chiefs. All realistic and only a few gameplay problems, but nothing major. Good number of sacks, not too many INT, great gameflow, absolutely awesome. Now, today i play first game after patch, against Panthers. I am winning 13-10 at half, so far so good, then I INT Delhomme---5 TIMES!!!!!!! 3 PICK 6'S!!!!, FINAL SCORE 34-10. I hope this was a fluke, I hope they did not screw up game more, I was so loving this game along with Headcoach.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:48 PM   #29
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Nice to see them get a patch out earlier, wish it had more meaningful stuff in it though. I dont play online at all, so not a big deal here, but wouldve been cool to get a few major things in here (field degradation, robo QB, running out of bounds etc) instead of keeping it all for patch 2.........but beggars cant be choosers, and its nice to see EA put out a patch that at least will help those who play online.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:49 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3

sad thing is they probably worked on this patch long before knowing people would be pissed about the real problems......and this gives them an excuse to wait while they try to figure out how to iron out the big issues.
Old 08-16-2008, 04:00 AM   #31
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

What's up with the interceptions? I just intercepted Jason Campbell 7 times in one game. I threw about 4 myself with Tony Romo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2008, 04:53 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 4

I still haven't got prompted for the patch(PS3) any suggestion anyone?????????plz

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »