Home

My Madden NFL 10 Game Experiences From Current Build

This is a discussion on My Madden NFL 10 Game Experiences From Current Build within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2009, 03:12 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 20
Re: My Madden 10 game experiences from current build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny_Moore
Actually led to a pretty good bug find by our dev manager Ryan Ferwerda, we had too many long term and significant injuries occurring in-game (we had recently tuned those up to occur more often - a constant back and forth this time of year in franchise tuning). So i went in and tuned those back down now to occur less often.

And remember folks, you can always turn injuries off if the thought of broken bones makes you cringe.
When Forte went down did they show your backup coming onto the field?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2009, 03:13 AM   #42
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Actually led to a pretty good bug find by our dev manager Ryan Ferwerda, we had too many long term and significant injuries occurring in-game (we had recently tuned those up to occur more often - a constant back and forth this time of year in franchise tuning). So i went in and tuned those back down now to occur less often.

And remember folks, you can always turn injuries off if the thought of broken bones makes you cringe.

too many long term in game injuries, thats what i like to hear, im sure you guys will have the median down by the time you have to. Injury tuning and salary cap increase as it relates to player contract increases will be huge for franchise this year.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 05-13-2009, 03:13 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
I agree that we need to hear about games against the CPU. Like the guy said earlier, the game is always fun when played with friends. Hopefully next time we can get some info about CPU games, but I digress. I'm glad we got some news on how the game is playing right now. Thanks Donny!

Funny thing is, all I need to do is FWD out Josh Looman's emails to the Central Gameplay Department about CPU vs CPU games, he writes up the most detailed game reports! I'll see if he has some spare time next week, he is super swamped getting franchise mode in final form this week (and last). Major crunch time going on for us at the Tib.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:16 AM   #44

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Donny are you going to continue to give us your experiences from the current build or is it going to be a while before you give us another one? Doesn't have to be on a every day, just like weekly or something like the blogs.

I already know we won't be getting any screens out of ya.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:16 AM   #45
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Funny thing is, all I need to do is FWD out Josh Looman's emails to the Central Gameplay Department about CPU vs CPU games, he writes up the most detailed game reports! I'll see if he has some spare time next week, he is super swamped getting franchise mode in final form this week (and last). Major crunch time going on for us at the Tib.
I think he meant human vs CPU, Donald.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2009, 03:17 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 23

Thanks for all the feedback Donny.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:21 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB0B0
can we see some footage?

I wish on the videos!

I haven't even been "authorized" by Phil or Ian or marketing to post this...I was just so pleased with the fun factor in the game right now, I had to post and share with the 10-15 people that would care about this type of thing!

As you have probably seen by now with what Phil and Ian are doing this year with Madden 10, this year is about getting feedback from the people like you on the boards, on twitter, etc. and making sure those important fixes and changes get into the final product. What they have done here with Madden is revolutionary in the gaming industry, especially when you consider the level and extent of the outreach that has already taken place this year.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:22 AM   #48

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
I'd like to see experiences of the game from alot of the devs if alot of you had the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »