Home

The top 5 good and bad things we've seen from M10 so far.

This is a discussion on The top 5 good and bad things we've seen from M10 so far. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-05-2009, 10:55 PM   #9
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: The top 5 good and bad things we've seen from M10 so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treee

3: This years pocket is one of the best that madden has had, but it still could use a bit of improvement. DEs need to GET UP FIELD! Also, after Ian fixed the curve on the Dline pass rushing, it seems a little overpowered as they get there too fast.
Bills Vs Ravens. Thats all i'm saying.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:21 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 26

Pro Tak, from what I seen is an unproven commodity. The Cpu doesn't attack the ball carrier, he grabs him and then another one grabs him and then another one grabs him and then the do the hustle. A tackler attacks the ball carrier from his best angle to bring him down to stop him where he stands.

The pocket in pro tak needs a lot of work, lineman still are not doing the job.

the steering the tackle is ok, but I'm waiting to see a video of them explaining just how pro tak works, you know a guy playing it and showing/telling you whats going on. No highlight videos, a down and dirty "how to" video. Explaining why the cpu did this and as a end user this is why I did x,y, and z.

I know this so-called new technology is in its infancy, but I'm just not impressed with it. I've seen the blogs and the videos and from what I've read and seen, its Amateur Tak at this point.

Don't care about fixes that should have been done years ago.

Call me a ***** and or a basher, but you can't call me a liar.

And why do you need to make up a name to make people feel good about core game play mechanics?

MLB the Show new paths to the baseball and smarter AI brought too you by Pro Tak

APF 2k8 animation system and outstanding tackling with the right stick brought to you by Pro Tak.

give me a break, its core game play, just make it play football without all the marketing BS.

Last edited by backbreaker; 07-05-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:53 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 16

^Way to completely miss the point of the thread BB.

1. Pro-Tak
2. Online Franchise
3. Pocket
4. Presentation
5. Interaction from Ian

1. Animations
2. No double team blocking
3. Tron-Jogging
4. No free agency in OF
5. Physics
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCo-LINEBACKER-
Yes, theyre are, healthy people to, not the obese kind.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2009, 12:05 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 7

Theres alot of good, but bad would be the Running animations, and Passing really needs to be timeing based now.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:15 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeahbaby123
^Way to completely miss the point of the thread BB.

1. Pro-Tak
2. Online Franchise
3. Pocket
4. Presentation
5. Interaction from Ian

1. Animations
2. No double team blocking
3. Tron-Jogging
4. No free agency in OF
5. Physics
No I didn't miss the point, 5 good things and 5 bad things. I'll say it now as I've said it a thousand times. At this point in Maddens life this type of stuff should be taken for granted. The fact that we are even talking about this type of stuff is and indictment on Madden as a whole. We should be pestering them about small insignificant stuff like cleat colors, or how polamalu's hair is not long enough.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:44 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
No I didn't miss the point, 5 good things and 5 bad things. I'll say it now as I've said it a thousand times. At this point in Maddens life this type of stuff should be taken for granted. The fact that we are even talking about this type of stuff is and indictment on Madden as a whole. We should be pestering them about small insignificant stuff like cleat colors, or how polamalu's hair is not long enough.
No, you said *so and so* is "ok", and then bitched about Pro-Tak. Saying things over and over like you pointed out yourself is trolling and it's getting annoying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoCo-LINEBACKER-
Yes, theyre are, healthy people to, not the obese kind.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:56 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeahbaby123
No, you said *so and so* is "ok", and then bitched about Pro-Tak. Saying things over and over like you pointed out yourself is trolling and it's getting annoying.
I see you're emotional, I'll dial it back so you can feel good about Madden. I love Pro Tak, its the greatest thing ever I love the way the defender and offender get together and decide after a long combative meeting they decide to fall in unison. Wow what a great new piece of technology, it actually and all new way to play. I can't wait how about you?

And for the record I've always stated that we shouldn't be talking about something as fundamental as core game play at this point in Maddens life period. I'm not some young kid believe me. I'm don't care about the man behind the curtain. EA Tiburon is a product to me regardless of the dev interaction. Pro Tak doesn't pass the smell test in my opinion. So you see it as bitching because you're emotional.

Last edited by backbreaker; 07-06-2009 at 12:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2009, 01:15 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
I see you're emotional, I'll dial it back so you can feel good about Madden. I love Pro Tak, its the greatest thing ever I love the way the defender and offender get together and decide after a long combative meeting they decide to fall in unison. Wow what a great new piece of technology, it actually and all new way to play. I can't wait how about you?

And for the record I've always stated that we shouldn't be talking about something as fundamental as core game play at this point in Maddens life period. I'm not some young kid believe me. I'm don't care about the man behind the curtain. EA Tiburon is a product to me regardless of the dev interaction. Pro Tak doesn't pass the smell test in my opinion. So you see it as bitching because you're emotional.
LOL. Good post. I'm not as negative as you are when it comes to Madden '10 but I agree with most of what you're saying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »