Home

Madden NFL 12 Developer Video Podcast at Super Bowl Halftime, Thoughts or Ideas?

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Developer Video Podcast at Super Bowl Halftime, Thoughts or Ideas? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2011, 07:45 PM   #89
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 12 Developer Video Podcast at Super Bowl Halftime, Thoughts or Ideas?

Eh, I want to hear about franchise improvements too, but, I want to hear about game play and presentation improvements.

Doesn't matter to me when I hear it, I just want to hear it.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:51 PM   #90
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 12 Developer Video Podcast at Super Bowl Halftime, Thoughts or Ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scores87
OUT OF PLACE
PLEASE READ
I didn't know where to post it but since people are getting tired of madden and complain that there is not enough changes in each game I came with the idea that they could have 2 development teams this would help for 2 reasons
1 they have a longer time to make the game
2 they will probalby compete between each other and who wins???? US the consumer
It's been brought up before.

The license needs to be dealt with before any of that happens.

Back on topic about the halftime podcast.
Old 01-30-2011, 09:15 PM   #91
MVP

scitychamps87's Arena

OVR: 3

footage! it's the only way we can see stuff and give feedback! We understand that this is an early build.
--5 Time Stanley Cup Champions--
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2011, 12:24 AM   #92
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by scitychamps87
footage! it's the only way we can see stuff and give feedback! We understand that this is an early build.
Trust me, there's going to be plenty that don't even if you put it in big bold letters.

Old 01-31-2011, 12:59 AM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 19
Personally, for me it will be another year of fail from the Madden NFL series. I see this going way of NBA Elite. Many people will be disgusted, but many will want it just because it is a new edition in the franchise. I have bought my last Madden NFL game until they do what 2k Sports and NaturalMotion have done, revolutionize sports gaming.

I have seriously lost all hope for Madden NFL 12 after purchasing Madden NFL 11. I was highly disappointed after a few weeks. Truly sad, because I love football video games. Back to play something else now.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:16 AM   #94
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Trust me, there's going to be plenty that don't even if you put it in big bold letters.

QFT + hilarious sig.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:44 PM   #95
Rookie

Reejer's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100 Proof
I think you should let some other guys be front and center in this video podcast. Maybe Josh Looman and Adem because I perceive these guys to naturally project a reassurance to hardcore NFL fans that Madden 12 is headed in the right direction.
I agree. Bring out some of the guys who are responsible for the different aspects of M-12' (perhaps one Dev. from each mode/feature), and let each developer toss a single bone to the customers (then nobody feels excluded). Ian, you can open the discussion with an overview of what direction you were shooting for in M-12', then pass the mic. to the next guy.

Ian, I just wanted to say thanks for staying involved with the community.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »