Home

Madden NFL 12 Franchise Mode Details, More Coming Monday (IGN)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Franchise Mode Details, More Coming Monday (IGN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2011, 05:38 PM   #89
43M
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 12 - Any Given Sunday In Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
Nice but what about off-season/front office stuff????? They are adding stuff aren't they???

Umm...free agency agency and draft is offseason/front office stuff.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:38 PM   #90
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden NFL 12 Franchise Mode Details, More Coming Monday (IGN)

Very nice blog from IGN. I'm stunned right now. I love it. I'm just loving the new role idea for the players. Now the game is going to feel more real now with this. I can't wait for Monday to get here. The main blog is going to be awsome. I'm pumped up right now. Like Josh told WTFDaveyJ on Twitter earlier. This is just the tip of the iceberg on Franchise news. So if you are loving this right now. Just think what Monday main blog is going to hold for us. Can't wait I'm so excited right now!!!
Old 05-13-2011, 05:41 PM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 4

does this mean they have real human portraits for every draft class they created? That would mean 200 real human pics per class. And if there are let's say 30 classes in the game they must've taken 6,000 pictures of unknown people. Can this really be?

Or do they use random pictures of current NFL players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2011, 05:44 PM   #92
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 12 - Any Given Sunday In Franchise Mode

As long as there is more coming, specifically roster and transaction based changes, then I'm fine. But if these are the big changes, no way should this have taken a development cycle. I'm willing to wait and see

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:45 PM   #93
Banned

Thinking Out Loud's Arena

OMG!! Some people will find a potential negative in ANYTHING according to some of the posts in this thread. The only issue a had with this article was, ""Any given Sunday" isn't just the title of a bad football movie....", stop hatin on Wiily Beamen! LOL. Aside from that, ALL this info is gold I tell you, solid gold!

After all the understandable complaints that have been about how lifeless and void of immersion next-gen Madden has been, EA is finally doing something substantial about it. Yet, some people still have potential issues with this stuff?

Maybe I am completely misunderstanding what I just read in the article and if so, someone help set me straight. It seems that a whole laundry list of issues various people have had with the game, from players not performing like their real life counterparts to player ratings not mattering to CPU teams have no rational logic system to predetermined player progression to inflated roster updates to no difference between a pass rushing 3-4 LB from a run stopping 4-3 LB to no dominant Olineman and many more, have been addressed with these features.

Sure, it might not work perfect in Madden 12, in fact, I am pretty sure it will have some issues but SO WHAT? We finally have a TRUE sim foundation for player performance and not some half-arsed band-aid to cover a gaping wound like in the past.

I can be as critical as anyone about next-gen Madden, hell, Madden period but I gotta give credit where credit is due. The effort the EA football team has put into these features, along with everything else we all ready know about, has me agreeing with what Cam Weber stated in my sig.

Madden 12= G.M.O.A.T.!!!! IMO
Old 05-13-2011, 05:45 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 3

Not nearly sufficient. Its been to long just to get this.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:48 PM   #95
43M
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by btemp
Not nearly sufficient. Its been to long just to get this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2011, 05:49 PM   #96
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 12 - Any Given Sunday in Franchise Mode (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King88

I believe I've heard this the past couple years too. I wont be buying until I've heard enough feedback from people actually playing the game.
Strangely, I haven't heard this the past few years. Last year, EA announced a few days before E3 that chise mode wasn't touched much.

Expectations for franchise mode were very low last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »