Home

Madden NFL 12 Gameplay Video - Brady 99 Rating, Rodgers 98

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Gameplay Video - Brady 99 Rating, Rodgers 98 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2011, 10:28 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
As someone who has been disappointed with madden over the past couple years like most.. Its time to give some credit to them, for seeming like they are headed in the right direction now. With that said competition can't/won't hurt.. ie 2k sports... But aye i don't blame EA for that, I blame the NFL. and they cant even work out a deal for real life football. So i guess who am i to expect one for the gaming world.. smdh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2011, 10:31 PM   #26
Rookie

WHERE IS THE 3D GRASS THAT THEY'RE BRAGGING ABOUT? THE LIVE GAMEPLAY DOESNT PORTRAY 3D GRASS!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 10:45 PM   #27
Pro

FedExPope's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: First Madden 12 gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by davep
Looks pretty good, but I'll be the first one to hope that it's on Rookie.

I also wish they'd show last game's stats for the QB as he's walking out...something much more relevant than the same ol' stale stat page.
Its just an 'Exhibition' game mode matchup, not a an in-franchise mode game. There's still hope for that last game stat page I would think...
Old 06-06-2011, 10:49 PM   #28
WAT
Rookie

Can someone please tell me what the middle linebacker is doing on that second play? He looked very lost and basically was standing in the middle of nowhere land. : /
Old 06-06-2011, 11:25 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4
This footage looks awful. I dont understand why they went back to Madden 07 graphics. Im looking forward to the finished product because there is no way it could be this bad.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:57 PM   #30
Rookie

anyone else notice the grass? or lack thereof? LAME! looks like those pics they've shown us so far are from their "cutscenes."
Old 06-06-2011, 11:59 PM   #31
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 12 Gameplay Video - Brady 99 Rating, Rodgers 98

I thought it all looked pretty amazing. Not really sure how anybody could say anything negative about the graphics. The cutscene stuff looks almost real.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2011, 12:01 AM   #32
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL 12 Gameplay Video - Brady 99 Rating, Rodgers 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdeuce
I do. although I do understand where you are coming from historically he lost a lot of close games.
I went through the box scores from 08 and 09 and Rodgers had 7 4rth quarter drives to tie or take the lead that resulted in loses due to special teams and defense giving up the lead. There's more to a loss than just the qb.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »