Home

Madden NFL 12 Gameplay Video - Brady 99 Rating, Rodgers 98

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 12 Gameplay Video - Brady 99 Rating, Rodgers 98 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2011, 11:06 AM   #57
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Madden NFL 12 Gameplay Video - Brady 99 Rating, Rodgers 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego

Did anyone else notice that Aaron walked into the defense's huddle?

No he didn't. The camera was in the endzone at the defensive end focusing on Aaron. It was shooting through the defensive huddle. It looks bad though.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:28 AM   #58
Pro

dougdeuce's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnuskis
I went through the box scores from 08 and 09 and Rodgers had 7 4rth quarter drives to tie or take the lead that resulted in loses due to special teams and defense giving up the lead. There's more to a loss than just the qb.
I said he deserved it. But I understand why people would think he doesn't since win-loss (fair or not) gets placed on the qb's shoulders
Old 06-07-2011, 11:35 AM   #59
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Here is a thought that I think many of us gamers don't look at when discussing ratings. Tom Brady is 99 Overall in today's standards. When EA is putting together the rosters and decide who gets what ratings they are basing everyone off today's standards.

They look at who's in the league. They aren't basing it on all time this is madden nfl 12 (or whatever annual release you choose) They base it off the player skill and performance among their peers at the specific point in time. Can anybody argue Tom Brady hasn't been the leagues top player overall putting together the last few seasons?

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 06-07-2011, 11:51 AM   #60
Banned

OVR: 32

Am I the only one who thinks that the ratings EA gives their players are too high?

Very rarely in my opinion, should a player be given a 99 rating for anything. Wouldn't lower ratings allow the players to perform in a manner emulating more closely to real life; less arcadish?

Why not give ratings in the high 80s or something and rate lesser players lower, instead of giving these perfect 99s?

Last edited by SECElit3; 06-07-2011 at 12:07 PM.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:57 AM   #61
Pro

OVR: 13

Man, I hate the player models. They look huge. Jordy Nelson looks like a linebacker, the linebackers look like DTs. Ugh.. I may enjoy NCAA more than Madden this year based on what I've seen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #62
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29
No, he did. You see AJ Hawk, Erik Walden, Jarrett Bush, among others as he approaches the huddle. He walks into the Packers D, and it switches to the Offense as he enters the huddle and the camera rotates.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:25 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 3

Look I give them credit to finally getting around to a professional representation of how football is shown on Sunday, so it adds a "new" element to Madden, but come on guys there as been no address to the gameplay issues on a whole, none at all.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:33 PM   #64
MVP

shnuskis's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
No, he did. You see AJ Hawk, Erik Walden, Jarrett Bush, among others as he approaches the huddle. He walks into the Packers D, and it switches to the Offense as he enters the huddle and the camera rotates.
Yeah your right. I thought you were referring to the Patriots Defensive huddle. Which actually has the offensive players on the field(previously mentioned.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »