Home

Madden Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music

This is a discussion on Madden Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #137
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multi
It's unlikely to happen because it'll be one less reason for consumers to purchase the next iteration.

And jeez, asking the fans what music plays during live games is pretty lazy.
agree it wouldn't make sense to allow custom anything on a EA sports (MADDEN) title game. Really CUSTOM...lolWhat ever happened to the steelers song black & yellow...is it on MD13, have not played in pitt yet.
Old 08-27-2013, 05:09 PM   #138
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Madden Feedback Needed: Name Your Team's Stadium Music

Apologies for bumping this age-old thread but I've found a lot of the changes in this thread have made it into current-gen Madden 25.

Of course, music licensing can not make all of this happen, but I'm glad to see the Bills now have Seven Nation Army play every time the Bills kick off after scoring, just like in real life. Fireworks explode after every Ralph Wilson Stadium touchdown, as it does IRL. I've also noticed that several teams have similar sound effects trigger in key situations.

I've discovered the key omission of "(The Bills Make Me Wanna) Shout!" in M25. Maybe they lost the rights or it wasn't included in the Season Ticket version because of disc space concerns. Oh well...

It's not perfect, considering far too many of the same songs repeat and there still isn't a lot of variation between stadiums, but it's getting there and I'm glad to see some of the suggestions made it in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »