Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2 For Play Now, CCM Gets 53 Man Roster

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2 For Play Now, CCM Gets 53 Man Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2 For Play Now, CCM Gets 53 Man Roster

Wait im so confused...so if i am gonna start my online CCM this weekend which roster do i get? Can I use the week 2 update?
Old 09-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #34
Rookie

McAlister's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2 For Play Now, CCM Gets 53 Man Roster

The rosters coming out for CCM tomorrow will be the week 1 rosters that were released Saturday (9/8). CCM rosters will always be a week (or more..it is EA) behind the play now rosters. That isn't going to go over well.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #35
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAlister
The rosters coming out for CCM tomorrow will be the week 1 rosters that were released Saturday (9/8). CCM rosters will always be a week (or more..it is EA) behind the play now rosters. That isn't going to go over well.
Hopefully Madden 14 adds a separate Be a GM mode next year, like NHL 13 has. NHL 13 has a Be A GM(Franchise Mode) and a Connected GM/Player/Coach mode(Connected Careers).

I understand that when you start a Career mode you want to have the original 53 man rosters or even the 75 man rosters, but there needs to be a way to play in a season with the most updated rosters without having to start over every week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 3

who the hell cares about play now rosters. why wouldnt they immediatley update the ccm rosters
Old 09-13-2012, 12:34 PM   #37
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

I hope they re rate the FA's so McNabb doesn't keep turning into a starter...
Old 09-13-2012, 12:37 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by McAlister
why am I still surprised?!?! Rucking Fediculous!

It's a lot like this -->

God forbid they gave us the option to use either roster that they have already created and made available to every other mode... What a new and refreshing idea that might be... User preference? Meh, they know what's best for us.

Last edited by shunsing; 09-13-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #39
CSL
Pro

OVR: 8

pretty inexcusable to have to start a CCM with rosters that are already out of date by the time we get them, something should really be done about that
Old 09-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #40
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
What's the point of 53-man rosters in CCM? Will they just add generic rookies for you to cut during preseason, or will cut days just be removed since the roster is already at 53?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »