Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2 For Play Now, CCM Gets 53 Man Roster

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2 For Play Now, CCM Gets 53 Man Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #41
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2 For Play Now, CCM Gets 53 Man Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
What's the point of 53-man rosters in CCM? Will they just add generic rookies for you to cut during preseason, or will cut days just be removed since the roster is already at 53?
There will be no cut days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 12:57 PM   #42
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2 For Play Now, CCM Gets 53 Man Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
What's the point of 53-man rosters in CCM? Will they just add generic rookies for you to cut during preseason, or will cut days just be removed since the roster is already at 53?

i read on here the cut days will be removed
Old 09-13-2012, 01:04 PM   #43
Banned

skabatula's Arena

OVR: 2
I wish there was a season mode where you didn't have the option of roster managements (trading/free agency/depth chart/etc). Rather, you played along with the real NFL season with real time injuries/fa moves/etc that would be done by EA and updated week to week.

You're playing as the Patriots. Brady gets hurt in week 4 in the real NFL, then he's hurt for week 5 in the Madden season. Likewise, if Brady has a great game in week 4, his ratings are adjusted for week 5 accordingly.

It would be a very dumbed down Season mode (would only be possible to play 1 season like this, as EA wouldn't do this for the 2013 season once Madden 14 is out.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:10 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 13 Week 2 Roster Update

I think it's more of an acknowledgement that he was not correctly rated before. 67 is pretty low, and he's simply a better player than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
Is Ogletree really that much better of a player in a week? Or did he benefit from coverage rolling Dez's way + Witten lining up on Ogletree's side to open up more space for Ogletree to make plays?
Old 09-13-2012, 01:19 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
There will be no cut days.
That is even worse. So now we can't protect our starters from injury in the preseason. I guess D. Ware will have to play special teams the whole game.

I'm disappointing that we get older rosters while the new is available to other modes (at least give us the option), but I was at least hoping we could go and sign some low level guys for preseason. Unreal. It's just one idiotic thing after another.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 01:23 PM   #46
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunsing
That is even worse. So now we can't protect our starters from injury in the preseason. I guess D. Ware will have to play special teams the whole game.

I'm disappointing that we get older rosters while the new is available to other modes (at least give us the option), but I was at least hoping we could go and sign some low level guys for preseason. Unreal. It's just one idiotic thing after another.
What do you expect them to do, add some random generated players to your team?

You can sign whoever you like... even with the 75+ man rosters, you could cut it down to 53 as soon as you want... you don't have to cut only the amount of players it suggests after each week of preseason.
Old 09-13-2012, 01:31 PM   #47
Banned

BLBxLakers24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Anyone surprised about anything? I thought Ogletree was pretty low at 67 so I sent in that 7 point increase, his release was horrendously low (in 50's) when in real life he's excellent at beating press coverage. I requested it be boosted to 79 which is fine for now, however, I think Ogletree may be the best WR off the line at getting out of a jam.

My surprises:

- Brandon Weeden only dropping a point

- Tracy Porter jumping up and astounding three points, it's amazing what an interception in crunch time will do for you

- Andrew Luck not losing a point. He looked like a rookie, and this is the guy that everyone said was more prepped for the NFL than Peyton. I know, I know it's only Week 2, but still. The overthrows to Wayne really had me leaning towards decrease.
You sound like a Skip Bayless nerd.... HOW? How has Andrew Luck looked bad in anyway? Did you even watch the game against the BEARS DEFENSE.... He had to drop back 45 TIMES against PEPPERS & That Pass Rush & still put up 300yards in his debut..... But I forgot you don't watch football, you think Ogletree who has like 10 catches in his whole career is a 79 lol, oh yeah, I forgot your a Cowboys fan..... It all makes sense
Old 09-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #48
Banned

BLBxLakers24's Arena

OVR: 4

I really hate how sports has become filled with nerds....... Like what ever happened to playing the games?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »