Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 12:11 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 7
So does this mean I can create players, put 'em on a team and play with them in Connected Careers? Is coach Mode like old Franchise Mode where I play as a team, select plays, run the play myself, do off-season management, etc? These modes can be confusing, you know? :-)

Finally, can I control all 32 teams? No one has answered this question in the entire thread and it's been asked twice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #402
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
6 weeks from release, that's not too bad, could have been worse and waited for a fumble fix well into November on Madden 9.
Not too bad, but the fact things that were removed were patched in should say that they easily could have added it in before releasing the game or could have spent more time working on CCM while keeping the old Franchise Mode for another year to ensure CCM works right off the bat in Madden 14.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:25 PM   #403
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #3 Arrives October 16th, Edit CCM Rosters and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
Not too bad, but the fact things that were removed were patched in should say that they easily could have added it in before releasing the game or could have spent more time working on CCM while keeping the old Franchise Mode for another year to ensure CCM works right off the bat in Madden 14.
I don't agree with the first part.

Josh Looman, all along, said they would not add things back in till they knew for sure it would work. Apparently, now it works after much more testing.

Agree with your second part, but based on the fact that they worked two years on CCM, that wasn't happening.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:26 PM   #404
Pro

kc10785's Arena

OVR: 6

First off I am impress with this list

My main concern is with stuff that take place on the field. What about the AI in busted zone coverage. In cover 2 or cover 2 man the safeties just stand there instead of playing there deep half. What about the defense against the zone read play. Everybody runs towards the running back every time? I'm not bashing EA but I just want to know about the problems that's taking place on the field outside of CCM games?
"For me, winning isn't something that happens suddenly on the field when the whistle blows and the crowds roar. Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day that you train and every night that you dream." -Emmitt Smith
Old 10-04-2012, 12:28 PM   #405
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftychampleone
So does this mean I can create players, put 'em on a team and play with them in Connected Careers? Is coach Mode like old Franchise Mode where I play as a team, select plays, run the play myself, do off-season management, etc? These modes can be confusing, you know? :-)

Finally, can I control all 32 teams? No one has answered this question in the entire thread and it's been asked twice.
Do you have the game? CCM is like franchise. And the question about controlling 32 teams has been answered at least 3 times. You can only control 1 team. 4 players can play on one team I believe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 12:29 PM   #406
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that we can now change the goofy, made up names of incoming players drafted to best match their counterparts. Then again, are we allowed to change them all (or just per the team we control) since 32 team control isn't exactly specified..? Pretty much my only burning question at the moment.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:31 PM   #407
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconfreak
I asked the same question and didn't get an answer. We need to know if these changes will affect existing offline CCM or if we need to start a new one for the changes to be in.
For some things like a custom roster, yes you will have to restart. To edit a uniform Josh said no you will not have to restart.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:37 PM   #408
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I don't agree with the first part.

Josh Looman, all along, said they would not add things back in till they knew for sure it would work. Apparently, now it works after much more testing.

Agree with your second part, but based on the fact that they worked two years on CCM, that wasn't happening.
I agree with you but don't you think if EA did a little more testing before releasing the game they could have found out how to get it to work and then add it before finalizing the game?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »