Home

Operation Sports Approved Madden NFL 25 Sliders

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Approved Madden NFL 25 Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2013, 01:14 AM   #25
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Operation Sports Approved Madden NFL 25 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
I maybe missing something here but I downloaded these for ps3 and when I booted up a game between Buffalo and Carolina I just wanted to how the slider numbers changed for both CPU and player. When I got into that the cpu setting remained at 50 for all sliders while all player sliders moved up to 75. This happened on another set of sliders I tried out as well. I'm I missing a step when I download them?
Downloading them doesn't automatically make them the default. You need to load them and how you do that depends on which mode you're playing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2013, 08:02 AM   #26
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Good to see these are the OS Approved Sliders, as I've been using them for a few weeks.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 09-14-2013, 09:33 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 12

I loaded these sliders but in play now mode the player skill sliders are all maxed out to 100?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-14-2013, 10:45 AM   #28
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan72
I loaded these sliders but in play now mode the player skill sliders are all maxed out to 100?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
When you download them from EA share you still have to go to your slider section and hit x 360 or square for PS3 to load them. You have to do that for player and CPU sides.
Old 09-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #29
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
When you download them from EA share you still have to go to your slider section and hit x 360 or square for PS3 to load them. You have to do that for player and CPU sides.

I just ran into this same problem I went and d/led these then went to the slider section to load them did..... went into play now and noticed same thing human sliders are maxed out to 100 but the cmp ones aren't ??? it seems like the cmp ones loade but something happen with human ones.
Old 09-14-2013, 01:03 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

Game changer! My D-Line is relevant, the cpu is making me pay for mistakes, and QB's aren't super heroes. This is great, thank you!

Please keep this going. I'm looking at you 2k.
Old 09-14-2013, 01:56 PM   #31
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Good job EA, now put ranked games/MUT on all-madden difficulty and use these sliders and ill consider playing those modes!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2013, 02:59 PM   #32
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

finally got the sliders to get into the game and WOW!!!!!!!... i didn't play 15 minutes i did 10 and i just had an AMAZING game against the 49er's that went to OT.

it was low scoring affair it was 10-3 at halftime.

the 49ers got ball took right down field tied it up 10-10...but i get ball and take lead right back 17-10.

i get a fg in 4th make it 20-10 ... right after that kaepernick hits gore on a screen pass he takes it 80 yards for td... 20-17...7:23 left i got ball but missed a 53 yard fg as it hit the goal post!!!!! and bounces to right.

2 minute warning kaepernick hits boldin for td 24-20 49er's.... i get the ball but weeden's picked off throwing deep and im thinking that's ball game.. but hang on my defense comes through 3 and out weeden redeems himself with 19 yard td strike to cooper... 39 secs left think now that's it???? NOPE!!!!! 5 secs left kaepernick leads his team down field dawson nails a 51 yarder as time expires.

OT starts i get ball but go 3 and out 49ers ball they go 3 and out i get ball and Richardson wins it with 3 yard td run.

33-27

the running was easy at first but the defense tighten up and then i had fight tooth and nail for every yard.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »