Home

Major League Baseball 2K10 Patch is Live, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K10 Patch is Live, Post Impressions Here (360) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2010, 02:28 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 5
pc gamers

don't u have mods and things like that
and the price is 20 something
i can't see why you are crying about that
cause someone will fix it in time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2010, 02:33 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 Patch is Live, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch45
pc gamers

don't u have mods and things like that
and the price is 20 something
i can't see why you are crying about that
cause someone will fix it in time
I honestly dont know why 2K even puts out games for the PC. In my honest opinion i wouldnt, there is no point. They arent high on the priority list, its 20 bucks yet probably more then half the people pirate the game anyways. I would just discontinue it.

In this day and age when it comes to multiplat games and PC games. PC games are far far far low on the priority list with getting fixed. ITs just the way it is. Its a MUCH MUCH MUCH smaller demo.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:35 PM   #83
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberOneRB
Maybe my eyes are deceiving me and I'm just seeing what I want to see, but is anyone noticing a slight reduction in jaggies overall? It appears that maybe some of the jaggies have been touched up a bit (I believe the shadows look a bit smoother). I'm thinking maybe its just a figment of my imagination, since I'm not even certain developers can fix jaggies via patches.
I'm noticing a slight reduction in jaggies as well. I'm going to delete the patch to check for sure.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:36 PM   #84
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777
I'm noticing a slight reduction in jaggies as well. I'm going to delete the patch to check for sure.
Huh, interesting. let me know your thoughts Jeffy.

Also, this is kevdood8312 from 2K forums, check out the updated bug list Im sending to Ron2K, let me know what you think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itbeme23
Just finished my first game post-patch.

Impressions:

1) Pitcher Fatigue: I honestly can't say if things are better or not. I played Dodgers (me) vs. Cubs, and they started Randy Wells. Don't really know that much about this guy, so I don't know if he's a workhorse or not, but he made it into the 6th inning with 100 pitches. They pulled him before the seventh, and he finished with 114 pitches. To me, that's still pushing it being that the "average" number of pitches thrown per game is between 95-98. I did notice that the pitcher fatigue bar did reset after the third inning. He was in the 30's in stamina (I was working the count), and then it reset to 99. I am playing with Pitcher Fatigue at 70 in case it matters. This is pretty frustrating, as the pitcher stamina issue was the main thing that I was hoping would be fixed in this patch. 2K needs to get this taken care of in Patch 2.

2) Check Swing: Actually saw one by the CPU, and it was called a strike. Looked good.

3) A.I. Managing: I guess this kind of ties in with the Pitcher Fatigue issue as well, but after I got Wells out, the A.I. brought three other pitchers in. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary like pitchers being left in to lead off an inning (which the Cubs had in the 8th), so that was a big relief. I guess it's better....?

Pitcher Fatigue ABSOLUTELY needs to get fixed. Really takes a lot out of the strategy of the game, IMO.
I agree about the fatigue thing.

I hope this gets truly fixed next time.

As for the check swings;

Do you see appeals to the umpires on check swings? Like when you or CPU checks their swing, do they show the ump make the call?
Old 03-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #85
Banned

celtic78's Arena

ive seen the appeals so its def in there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2010, 02:43 PM   #86
Pro

acarrero's Arena

OVR: 10

Well, lets keep in mind that the MLB regular season has not yet started. Hopefully they can come out with patch 2 and really improve the important things by around opening day. Errors is by far the most important issue.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:44 PM   #87
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25

Has anyone deleated everything and restarted the game? I have a My Player going but if deleting everything works it will be worth it.
Old 03-16-2010, 02:47 PM   #88
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
As for the check swings;

Do you see appeals to the umpires on check swings? Like when you or CPU checks their swing, do they show the ump make the call?
I'm nearly positive an appeal to the ump was made, but I'll be sure to keep my eye out for this next time for sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »