Home

Major League Baseball 2K10 Patch is Live, Post Impressions Here (360)

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K10 Patch is Live, Post Impressions Here (360) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2010, 10:47 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearljimkusz
Hunter Pence just threw Adrian Beltre out at first base from right field on a bloop single by about 30 ft...I haven't played much since I was waiting for the first patch. In my short time playing I knew the fielders had rocket arms..but come on...really? Not sure if this is new or not, but it happened in my first game after the patch.
This happened to me last night (pre-patch) in My Player. I hit a rocket shot to RF and Ryan Ludwick threw me out at first by a good margin. (Player's speed is 65, BTW)

Rocket OF arms have been a problem for 2k's default settings for several games now. A couple of years ago, I had to turn the AI throwing/def aggression sliders all the way to 0 to just make it possible for fast baserunners to tag and advance on a deep flyout. I knew when noodle-armed Willy Taveras threw out a runner at home from the warning track (with no cut-off man) that something was very, very wrong...
Old 03-16-2010, 10:50 AM   #34
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 Patch is Live, Post Impressions Here (360)

Right now I am thinking about deleting my saved game on the hard drive and resaving everything because so far I have seen check swings, I don't know about them being called strikes if the pitch was out of the zone. I am NOT seeing the pitch fatigue happening. When a pitcher gets down to the 20s-30s it is going back to 99! This was my major thing I wanted fixed at least in this patch and I don't think it is! I want to know if everything needs deleted or what! I'm not very happy with this right now!
Old 03-16-2010, 10:53 AM   #35
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis420
Right now I am thinking about deleting my saved game on the hard drive and resaving everything because so far I have seen check swings, I don't know about them being called strikes if the pitch was out of the zone. I am NOT seeing the pitch fatigue happening. When a pitcher gets down to the 20s-30s it is going back to 99! This was my major thing I wanted fixed at least in this patch and I don't think it is! I want to know if everything needs deleted or what! I'm not very happy with this right now!
Davis, you're the only one answering this right now...

So; you're still seeing pitcher fatigue bars randomly filling back up?

I'm bummed this wasnt fixed....

Can anyone else confirm this?

Did the CPU still leave the pitcher in for like 140 pitches?

(Im wondering if they didnt actually fix pitchers recovering fatigue, but just made it so CPU pitchers get taken out without throwing 140 pitches... kinda like a "half hearted fix" so to speak...)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2010, 11:00 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 5

I was suprised to read that there is no injury fix. This needs to be fixed to make the franchise mode better. Dealing with injuries and juggling lineups will make this game so much better.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:02 AM   #37
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottGer76
I was suprised to read that there is no injury fix. This needs to be fixed to make the franchise mode better. Dealing with injuries and juggling lineups will make this game so much better.
What? There are not enough injuries?

You know I never noticed that...
Old 03-16-2010, 11:18 AM   #38
Banned

celtic78's Arena

OVR: 5

nice to see the pepsi clutch performer being named right...

stupid question but how do i see the cpus fatigue bar? inside edge?
Old 03-16-2010, 11:19 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
What? There are not enough injuries?

You know I never noticed that...
Sarcasm? Or serious?
Old 03-16-2010, 11:20 AM   #40
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Allright just played a game and the cpu pitchers will go back to 99 for stamina once they get to around 35. The thing is the cpu actually took the pitcher out right after this, get this in the middle of the inning!
If you read the fixes for the patch they dont say they fixed the stamina resetting, they only say pitchers will now come out when they get tired which just happened in my game.
I have played over 30 games and had never seen the cpu take a pitcher out when he was still pitching good but was or should have been tired.
So they did sort of fix the issue that cpu pitchers would pitch too long, they just didnt fix he fatigue resetting. Acutally I dont think it resets at all he just goes back to 99 for some reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »