Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters)

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 08:39 AM   #9
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7
re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters)

I assume the Potential Rating - we are putting in the number we expect the player to top out at?

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Old 04-02-2014, 10:33 AM   #10
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2014 (Please read First post for status of rosters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Really? I guess load up two teams with CAPs then.

Knight, for player faces do you want them all to be created by users from OS or would it be ok to contact a creator from the vault and see if they'll let me use their created faces? Going through there are some pretty good ones I've found.
If you want....that's okay.
If not...I will do the faces for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard76
I assume the Potential Rating - we are putting in the number we expect the player to top out at?
Yes.

On this...man do I wish they would put in another attribute for this....either another potential rating(actual...and displayed) and/or(even better IMO) a "probability" rating....that he would reach his potential.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-02-2014, 01:46 PM   #11
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

This new potential rating makes it a lot hard to try and project these prospects. I'm going to do my best to not be a homer when creating some of these guys but I definitely have Lindor and Frazier at 90+.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2014, 02:10 PM   #12
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
This new potential rating makes it a lot hard to try and project these prospects. I'm going to do my best to not be a homer when creating some of these guys but I definitely have Lindor and Frazier at 90+.
Haha...yep.
With C- being 70....you feel like you are going to high...
But it is what it is! right?!

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-02-2014, 02:14 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

sorry guys I might have missed this somewhere else in the forum, but as far as the rosters being done, if you guys are working on them for the ps3 version...how will that transfer to the ps4 version?
Old 04-02-2014, 02:36 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

It will be downloaded on the PS4 after they do a few tweaks depending on the features still using the vault
Old 04-02-2014, 02:58 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Haha...yep.
With C- being 70....you feel like you are going to high...
But it is what it is! right?!

M.K.
Knight165
Hey Knight,
I have a question for you about potentials, I sent it to Ramone in a PM but haven't heard back from. When you look at potentials in the player card does it show the potentials as a, b, c,etc or a+, a, a-, etc.? I think it would be cool if they show the pluses and minuses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2014, 03:08 PM   #16
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
If you want....that's okay.
If not...I will do the faces for you.

Yes.

On this...man do I wish they would put in another attribute for this....either another potential rating(actual...and displayed) and/or(even better IMO) a "probability" rating....that he would reach his potential.

M.K.
Knight165
The question on this I have and will see how it plays out - different Overalls come from weights at each position. So if you give a Cf a potential of say 90 and eventually change his position to say LF - it may change what his real potential is

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »