Home

MLB 13 The Show Video - First Look at Gameplay, Discussion on User Interface and More

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video - First Look at Gameplay, Discussion on User Interface and More within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2013, 02:32 PM   #41
Rookie

BrandH's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - First Look at Gameplay, Discussion on User Interface and

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt-od
Now, I've read that they weren't going to have stadiums with the option for the retractable roof until the next gen of consoles. I wonder why they can add 7 new ST stadiums but not a closed roof option for the current stadiums.

I know it's been said that they have to rebuild the stadiums. But wouldn't they have to build 7 new ST as well?

We haven't heard the final answer if there is a closed roof option this year, but it just confuses me why 7 new ST stadiums trumps the closed roofs of the current stadiums.
I imagine it wouldn't take as much time to make a fictional stadium because you don't have to make sure all the little things people get up in arms about are correct. You just make it like you want it to look.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2013, 02:36 PM   #42
Pro

Sco291's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - First Look at Gameplay, Discussion on User Interface and

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Why are you always crying in your posts? You a female?
Ha nah man, I JUST LIKE TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS ALRIGHT?1!?

Old 01-09-2013, 02:48 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

whats the blog schedule? like what is it about
Old 01-09-2013, 03:02 PM   #44
MVP

Baseballking888's Arena

Lovin' the new stance for Prince Fielder.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:08 PM   #45
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseballking888
Lovin' the new stance for Prince Fielder.
Yeah it'd be perfect, if it was slightly open, with a toe tap, but this game doesn't really have any slightly open stances, only full blown open stances.

Still that stance is way better than before, hopefully he has his dreads in the game too.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2013, 03:21 PM   #46
MVP

Baseballking888's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Yeah it'd be perfect, if it was slightly open, with a toe tap, but this game doesn't really have any slightly open stances, only full blown open stances.

Still that stance is way better than before, hopefully he has his dreads in the game too.
Agreed. It's not perfect, but it's better then the one they had in the past two games.

The new scorecard looks nice. Looks more refreshing then it has been.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 3

I've always hated using Alex Avila because his stance was weird, but it looks like they gave him a nice updated one. Same with Prince Fielder. Scoreboard is very cool and the graphic screen for players.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:43 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 4
I didn't see the pitch type and speed flashing on the score bug. Did anyone else? I know MLB12 and 11 had it....

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »