Home

Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2013, 12:14 PM   #33
Rookie

dajar777's Arena

OVR: 1
Does anyone know if Day One Digital charge Tax? Also sounds like a server crash on March 5 when we all download at the same time at 12:01am? Has anyone experienced this happening for any other game
Old 02-27-2013, 12:15 PM   #34
[Player 1]

thaSLAB's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajar777
Does anyone know if Day One Digital charge Tax? Also sounds like a server crash on March 5 when we all download at the same time at 12:01am? Has anyone experienced this happening for any other game

No tax.

YouTube

Old 02-27-2013, 12:19 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Man I really want that XMB Theme, but I already preordered from GameStop.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2013, 12:24 PM   #36
Rookie

wozamil's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger21
I was going to go this route, however, the gamestop pre-order comes with 1200 RttS points. This pre-order comes with something I would never use as I don't play franchise.
Yeah but how much does 1200 training points cost if you bought that from the store? Because with the PSN pre order, you will get back $10 that will be added to your wallet. Granted, you'll have to wait until April, but still.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:25 PM   #37
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

Well I did it!

I canceled my Amazon pre order and just pre ordered MLB 13 The Show from the PS Store. This is the first time I have ever ordered a full version of any game on the PS Store. If it works out the way I hope I may just buy all my future games from the PS Store aswell.

I'll just save the disc drive for my Blu-Ray movies

The Future is now!!!
Old 02-27-2013, 12:27 PM   #38
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozamil
Yeah but how much does 1200 training points cost if you bought that from the store? Because with the PSN pre order, you will get back $10 that will be added to your wallet. Granted, you'll have to wait until April, but still.
$10 back? I must have missed that.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:29 PM   #39
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffy777
$10 back? I must have missed that.
yea I posted yesterday and it was closed

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...very-50-spent/
Quote:
What a start we’ve had to 2013! We here at PlayStation Network have no intention of slowing down anytime soon, and we have a great new promotion and a number of great digital titles coming your way starting next month.
Starting February 26 and throughout the month of March, we’ll be offering you the chance to get $10 back for EVERY $50 you spend using your SEN Wallet! This means that if you spent $100 you’d receive $20 back at the end in April. Everything from games, movies and TV shows — anything that accepts SEN Wallet funds — is fair game. If you were thinking of subscribing to PlayStation Plus, now’s a great time to do it. Grab the 1-year membership for $49.99 to get the most of your PSN experience, plus a little extra cash back.
We also have a number of brand new Day 1 Digital titles coming your way in March, and even better, they’re all available for pre-order starting tomorrow, February 26! Pre-ordering the titles gets you a free theme, and a number of the titles come with additional pre-order bonuses for PSN buyers.
Grabbing these titles is a great way to take advantage of this promotion, as every $50 you spend counts toward getting $10 increments back in April. See below for the full list of titles:
March 5th

MLB The Show 13
Pre-order from 2/26 to 3/5 to get a free exclusive theme and an extra 120 million in Franchise Budget to jump start your team.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:32 PM   #40
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Thanks man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »