Home

Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

This is a discussion on Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2013, 12:42 PM   #41
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajar777
Does anyone know if Day One Digital charge Tax? Also sounds like a server crash on March 5 when we all download at the same time at 12:01am? Has anyone experienced this happening for any other game
We'll find out how well the server holds up for it but i don't it will be a huge problem. The high majority will get the game on disc. Of the people who will buy it online, its not like everyone will downloading it right then. Last, baseball doesn't sell like football or some other games. If PSN was able to handle those other games, i am sure it will generally be ok for this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2013, 12:48 PM   #42
Rookie

Nooooovak's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Pre-Order MLB 13 The Show From PSN Store & Download at 12:01 AM EST, March 5th

Looks like I'm going to use my Gamestop giftcard to buy PSN dollars.

Get $10 back (which I'll use on the RTTS points I would've gotten at Gamestop), saves my Blu-Ray Drive, and will be all downloaded and ready to go once I finish work.

The only downside is I love having the cases of games for my collection.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:49 PM   #43
Banned

illmatic04's Arena

OVR: 4
can u download this game at a later date too? or will this just be available for digital download on day 1?
Old 02-27-2013, 12:52 PM   #44
Rookie

tbonepickens's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
The one and only reason I wont be DLing the game and will be buying a disc, is I use the disc as a trade in for the next iteration. Cant do that with a DDL.
PLUS, any DDL games on my PS3, may not transfer to PS4, so Im out those games. If I have them on disc, I can trade them in towards the purchase of new PS4 games just like I did with my PS2 games for PS3..
Good point! I was almost convinced but forgot I always trade back. There's a independent music store near me that sells games and opens up at midnight every Monday to sell Tuesday's releases. They are selling The Show for $55.95. Think I'll just go that route. Don't really think the bonus budget stuff is worth the extra 5 bucks and no resale value.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:57 PM   #45
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger21
I was going to go this route, however, the gamestop pre-order comes with 1200 RttS points. This pre-order comes with something I would never use as I don't play franchise.
Get 2 pre-order bonuses with purchasing via digitally. The franchise $120 and $10 from PSN towards RTTS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2013, 01:10 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 4

I asked this in the pre order thread but never got a straight answer: does the bonus franchise budget have an expiration date, IE can I wait a month for OSFM to come out before applying it? Also, does that franchise budget work on player salaries? Last year I bought franchise budget DLC and it could only be used for management type things and not salary.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:13 PM   #47
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by insideoutside15
I asked this in the pre order thread but never got a straight answer: does the bonus franchise budget have an expiration date, IE can I wait a month for OSFM to come out before applying it? Also, does that franchise budget work on player salaries? Last year I bought franchise budget DLC and it could only be used for management type things and not salary.
Okay...I think I asked this very question at CD.

I believe it works for player salaries now...as the budget is all in one. No separation now. You have to be on that team screen I think.
Damn....I'm not sure how to apply it...sorry.
I think I'm right though.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 02-27-2013, 01:14 PM   #48
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

I don't think there is an expiration if you buy it...so I don't think it would be for this either.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »