Home

MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Enhanced Graphics and Environments

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Enhanced Graphics and Environments within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2015, 04:29 PM   #25
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Livestream - Enhanced Graphics and Environments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Yankees
Well hopefully since they are starting a tourney tomorrow i bet we will see more stadiums depending on what teams they use, so far everything looks better than last year, i wonder if instead of putting resources into pictures hanging on a wall in a building out past center field they should of maybe added the media people in the media area next to the dugouts, or add guys that stand behind the camera's they do have in some of the stadiums, or add security down on the field, or camera flashes from the crowd, just my thoughts.
Completely agree. Im all for incredibly detailed stadiums, its one of my favorite things about this game. But when they were showing the inside of that building in Detroit, I couldn't hep but wonder "Why? No one is ever going to see this except right now." And while I don't think its 'one or the other' but I agree with everything you want added. It looks odd having everything in the stadium look perfect to a tee, and then see a completely empty camera well, complete with unoccupied stools.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2015, 04:30 PM   #26
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23

jumped in when they were showing comerica, did they show Wrigley?

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Old 03-11-2015, 04:30 PM   #27
Pro

Sco291's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
Yeah. You guys are right. When back and checked.

A few years ago, I think I remember people asking for them to at least make the "bleachers" the correct color. I know I asked for them to make the "bleachers" at Busch to have red back rests and silver butt parts. I wonder if it is possible to have two colors on each seat. I also asked them to make the metal supports and arm rests at Busch black, but that hasn't happened yet, so maybe it's not possible.

I'd still love it if, some day, we'll actually get bleacher seats.
Right.... just seats. I think it was back in either MLB 11 or 12, I made a remark on here about them being the wrong color and one of the devs responded and changed it last minute to a grayish/silver color.

He explained to me he couldn't make them actual bleachers, so all he could do was change the seats to a silver color. I was totally fine with that and it just looked better staring out at the bleacher/outfield section. Made quite a difference actually.

Just not sure why they were changed back to the wrong color haha.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:31 PM   #28
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
jumped in when they were showing comerica, did they show Wrigley?
No on Wrigley
Old 03-11-2015, 04:39 PM   #29
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm hoping Ramone can come in and confirm this or not. So Yankee stadium is the only place where the flags actually change depending on ranking??

I was really hoping that are AT&T stadium the divisional rankings flags would change depending on standings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 03-11-2015, 04:40 PM   #30
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
I'm hoping Ramone can come in and confirm this or not. So Yankee stadium is the only place where the flags actually change depending on ranking??

I was really hoping that are AT&T stadium the divisional rankings flags would change depending on standings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He also hesitated on answering about the standings in the scoreboard in Boston updating. Wondering if he was mistaken or correct in saying that they do update during your season.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:42 PM   #31
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
He also hesitated on answering about the standings in the scoreboard in Boston updating. Wondering if he was mistaken or correct in saying that they do update during your season.
Standings update the rest of the board doesn't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2015, 04:42 PM   #32
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

I must say... Lighting at night in stadiums looks a million times better then that stream in early Feb showing PNC at night.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »