Home

MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.02 Available, Here Are The Details

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.02 Available, Here Are The Details within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2016, 11:00 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsou4646
My framerate has been great. But all the other bugs is why I hate new modes and small nick nicks that are added. Seems to me they need to focus on a lot of core elements and online actually connecting.
That's exactly my opinion. It amazes me that developers (not just with The Show, but with many games) always spend so much time with silly, gimmicky new features (Showtime, I'm looking at you), while huge, core gameplay issues exist. Look, I know no game is ever going to be perfect, but can we please take care of some of the major issues that pop up literally every year. I don't even really play online, but, in 2016, to have a game that is unplayable online is just unacceptable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2016, 02:56 PM   #66
Banned

MythicalGnome's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.02 Available, Here Are The Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Man that's too bad. This game would be so great if they could iron these frame rate issues. It's been a thorn in their side since the transition to the PS4. Going forward they need to do whatever it takes to do to fix this even if it means scaling down some of the details in the crowd, scrapping PBR (which you don't even notice unless you go into replay), etc... All the improvements in the world mean nothing if the game doesn't play smooth. I love the MLB the Show series but I have to say I've been somewhat disappointed with the performance this gen.
Well if rumors hold true there is an upgraded PS4K system coming for the upper tier. It would most likely solve any of these problems in a future game such as 17.

I love the PS4, but I know I will be one of those suckers getting it because my PC has spoiled me. I also dislike the FPS issues, but the system has a pretty weak CPU. I think by next year this game should be running really well on PS4 though.
Old 04-10-2016, 06:09 PM   #67
Banned

Be careful what you post on shownation..I complained about online and got banned from the online portion of their game..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-10-2016, 07:07 PM   #68
Pro

Stolm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dduskin7
Be careful what you post on shownation..I complained about online and got banned from the online portion of their game..

I don't think that's even possible, or legal.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:15 AM   #69
Banned

tugboatstyle's Arena

They need to get online challenges and online franchise fixed asap. This failed challenges and challenges not showing up is crazy and just out right ridiculous.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:23 AM   #70
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tugboatstyle
They need to get online challenges and online franchise fixed asap. This failed challenges and challenges not showing up is crazy and just out right ridiculous.
this is why they need to do away with online play and only work on offline franchise
Old 04-12-2016, 01:06 PM   #71
Rookie

Dynasty Legend 99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedEvil
this is why they need to do away with online play and only work on offline franchise

Exactly! Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 07:45 PM   #72
Banned

Some think this is a great game. I don't follow. They destroyed hitting making center swinging and button mashers legitimate. Oh and the game doesn't actually work online. I hate to say this but it's definitely time for 2k to make a baseball game. SDS is ****ing clueless

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »