Home

NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-29-2023, 07:34 AM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdez
I did see that. Surely they would have tested any changes to make sure eligible players could still be offered extensions though.

Have raised by a support ticket and on the discord, so hopefully they are aware of it and can get a hotfix out. It's such an important feature in MyNBA to stop excessive player movement and teams always renouncing their RFAs.

I will do the same, fingers crossed it is fixed quick. I was so excited that they originally changed it this year.
Old 12-08-2023, 06:37 AM   #114
Just started!

- Shoe colour glitch

Starting an expansion franchise. Shoe colour for the home away and alt keeps getting changed to just white. Pretty annoying and kinda ruins the realism for me. Anybody got a fix?
Old 12-29-2023, 11:08 PM   #115
Just started!

Xbox series x

Mynba

My friend and i are both in an online mynba and neither of us can play games mid december and beyond. Anything before december works fine, but when either of us tries to play a december game it freezes and never unfreezes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2024, 09:06 AM   #116
Pro

OVR: 4

Series X

Sig shots have disappeared from my options. For example, player has "Free Throw 17" when i scroll left or right it jumps into the named player sig shots and there is no more generice Free Throw # options, not even the one originally selected
Old 01-11-2024, 04:22 PM   #117
Pro

Platform: PS5
Mode: MyNBA

Issue: Small thing but, as Portland and Cleveland currently only have 13 players signed to standard contracts and are under a temporary roster exemption, the game automatically signs someone to those teams if you start a new save.

Unfortunately, the Cavs appear hard-coded to re-sign Rubio, which makes no sense. He's in the free agent pool until he officially "retires" in game, so he can become a coach (like Iguodala, Haslem, Dragic and Ross) but he shouldn't be getting signed by any team until that happens.
Old 01-11-2024, 05:32 PM   #118
Pro

Mode: MyNBA "Start Today"

Issue: If you use the "Start Today" option to start a new save, all players who are currently on 2-way contracts start assigned to the G-League and can't be called up (the option doesn't appear in the player menu). This means you can't use guys who are currently in NBA rotations, such as Craig Porter Jr, Duop Reath and JRE.

You can still call-up and send down guys who are on standard contracts as per usual.
Old 01-11-2024, 09:02 PM   #119
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarkyyy423
I will do the same, fingers crossed it is fixed quick. I was so excited that they originally changed it this year.
They have fixed this now mate.
Old 01-13-2024, 12:10 AM   #120
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdez
Mode: MyNBA "Start Today"

Issue: If you use the "Start Today" option to start a new save, all players who are currently on 2-way contracts start assigned to the G-League and can't be called up (the option doesn't appear in the player menu). This means you can't use guys who are currently in NBA rotations, such as Craig Porter Jr, Duop Reath and JRE.

You can still call-up and send down guys who are on standard contracts as per usual.
So it turns out, if you use "Start Today", all 2-way players automatically have their NBA two-way days set to 0, meaning every 2-way player is ineligible to be called up or converted as they have already used their 45 day allowance.

The fix is to edit the days back to 45 (or whatever figure is appropriate) in their contract edit screen. Annoying but at least means you can use 2-way guys in this mode.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »