Home

NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-23-2024, 06:16 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaqfu9
I remember this. I think the only way to avoid having starters playing was to put them on reserve (Res). Otherwise you have to simulate with simcast or simcast live.
Thankfully I figured this out. In a rotation, I had to set the 12th and 13th man to 'suspension' injury status in order to not have the computers play the bench players outside the rotation. Your simcast live suggestion helps if you control the rotation of one of the teams but it's a lot of work to maintain amongst 16 teams.
Old 02-27-2024, 07:18 AM   #130
Pro

OVR: 1

Platform: PS5
Mode: MyNBA
Bug: I use simcast and enter game in 2nd half to finish. When exiting the vc screen hangs up reporting to server. Have tried simming ahead and saving, save as a new, made a new season altogether, imported a scenario to try same results each time. Unable to play at all.
Old 03-05-2024, 09:04 PM   #131
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Platform: XBox Series X
Mode: Eras

A purplish hue is hitting on and off, possibly in sync with in-game flash photos, during a 1994 playoff game between the Spurs and Suns at a created Suns court. The hue can last for minutes before snapping out.

I tried to take screenshots but the effect appears more muted in pics than it does in-game. Still:

Normal:

Purple Tint:

It's like there's a haze of purple film over everything (as can be seen with the court wood and crowd). In motion, it's quite stark. The more I played, the more it became apparent that it was tied to the the flashbulb effect.

EDIT: This issue has been resolved.

Last edited by VDusen04; 03-09-2024 at 03:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2024, 09:02 AM   #132
Rookie

Platform: Playstaiton 5
Mode: every offline match against the CPU

Problem: Double Team triggered by the player (by pressing and holding the corresponding button) is broken.

Whatever I press and hold the auto DT button, instead of the nearest teammate coming over, it's the farthest teammate possible, which doesn't seem logical.

Also, when it reaches the target, the supporting teammate behaviour is wonky, sometimes getting behind the first defender instead of trying to circle the attacker. Like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCaz0RI6Rxg
Old 03-18-2024, 05:59 PM   #133
Rookie

Bacong's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smirkin Dirk
Is anyone noticing a change in colours? Mine will go from normal to like a bluish hue.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
this has been happening to me. it's annoying! turn off "arena strobe flashes" in settings and it will fix this bug. only turn it off when it switches back to normal, though. turning it off while the hue is happening doesn't fix it.

Last edited by Bacong; 03-18-2024 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-31-2024, 12:17 PM   #134
Rookie

Is there any chance 2k is ever gonna fix the socks/accessories glitch with created teams in MyTeam?
Old 04-01-2024, 01:36 PM   #135
Just started!

My opponents are successful with a slightly early shot at least 3 times in every match, but I cannot be successful unless it is green. What is the reason of this? Is this game against me?

Last edited by rudy fernandez; 04-01-2024 at 01:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2024, 05:55 AM   #136
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread.

Platform: PS4 slim

Bug (Be Specific): Game crash, 4th time already.

Game Mode Experienced In: Play Now exhibition, 12 minute quarters.

Can you reproduce it? How?: Just play the game as is. Can’t even get pass 1st quarter.

Simply ended up deleting the file. Cost me $24.99, PSN digital download. Might end up redownloading it. First day testing out 2k24. My last 2k purchase was 2k19, I think. Apparently, PSN doesn’t do refunds. Not a good look on 2k.I’ll just go back to playing baseball (MLB the Show, Super Mega Baseball, Pro Yakyuu when it releases the new version, etc.)

Edit: Considered deleting this post, but just in case it helps others. The redownloaded version at least worked for the time being. I think I managed to get to the second quarter. Have to play it again on my off day.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 04-07-2024 at 11:28 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »