Home

NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-13-2024, 12:48 AM   #121
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K24 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Pre-set expansion team Nashville Stars away jersey not set by default bug

Platform: Series X
Mode: MyNBA
Bug: I added the pre-set Nashville Stars to the league and they do not have an away jersey set by default. I am unable to edit their jerseys and if I try to download a 2k share jersey the game crashes.

Note: My save has 3 other expansion teams that were added in previous seasons with no issues.
- Custom Seattle Sonics
- preset St. Louis Sound
- preset Kansas City Knights
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2024, 01:58 PM   #122
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2

Platfor: Series X

Bug (Be Specific): Injured players in the top 13 rotation spots are showing on the bench as healthy players in user played games. This applies for both the CPU and User team. Sometimes the CPU will sub in the injured player and they are healthy.

Game Mode Experienced In: MyNBA

Can you reproduce it? How?:Start a game in MyNBA with an injured player in one of the top 13 rotation spots. They will appear on the box score, appear on the bench in full uniform and can be substituted in. I tried it with a variety of injuries but the severity or actual injury doesn't seem to matter.
Old 02-03-2024, 06:33 PM   #123
Rookie

Platform (XBOX One, X, Series X|S - PlayStation 4, 4 Pro, 5 - PC): Playstation 5

Bug (Be Specific): In MyNBA, when you win the NBA finals there are multiple bugs in the presentation after. Once you win, players from the losing team were included with the winning team in the team celebrations. Then during the trophy presentation, a different player from the losing team is presenting the trophy. That same player then receives the MVP trophy. He is not actually the MVP and is the sole player from the losing team included with the winning team.

Can you reproduce it? How?: I would assume when I progress through another season it will do the same on the winning celebration if I win the title.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): n/a
Old 02-10-2024, 05:45 PM   #124
Rookie

kaptainkev562's Arena

In the off-season there is too many good players left in free agency.

Is there a solution to fix this?
Old 02-10-2024, 06:40 PM   #125
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Is anyone noticing a change in colours? Mine will go from normal to like a bluish hue.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2024, 06:20 PM   #126
Rookie

Platform: Playstation 4

Bug (Be Specific): Currently in the playoffs in MyNBA. Players who have 0 minutes in coach gameplan are receiving rotational minutes in the simulation. This is causing starters to play 40+ minutes and rotational players to have their minutes slashed in half.

Can you reproduce it? How?: It occurs in every single game I simulate but didn't occur once in the regular season.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

Old 02-21-2024, 10:16 AM   #127
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshNormanMane
Platform: Playstation 4

Bug (Be Specific): Currently in the playoffs in MyNBA. Players who have 0 minutes in coach gameplan are receiving rotational minutes in the simulation. This is causing starters to play 40+ minutes and rotational players to have their minutes slashed in half.

Can you reproduce it? How?: It occurs in every single game I simulate but didn't occur once in the regular season.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

I remember this. I think the only way to avoid having starters playing was to put them on reserve (Res). Otherwise you have to simulate with simcast or simcast live.
Old 02-21-2024, 10:53 AM   #128
Rookie

Platform : Xbox Series S

Bug: In-Season tournament group stage wrong table positions

Can you reproduce it?: After winning head-to-head vs Lakers and finishing with a much better point differential, Suns ended up second in the group stage instead of first.

Lakers should've been eliminated of the In-Season Tournament based on point differential.

In quarter-finals the Suns faced the Kings who ended first of its group. But the Suns played at home court instead of the Kings.

Video/Picture of Bug:

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »