Home

NBA 2K24 Patch Available Today - Season 4 Arriving on January 12 - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on NBA 2K24 Patch Available Today - Season 4 Arriving on January 12 - Patch Notes within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2024, 04:18 AM   #105
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K24 Patch Available Today - Season 4 Arriving on January 12 - Patch Notes

Just played the game again. notice things that havent touch till now.

- I thought by now they fix the running to walk transition.
- the absurd 3 point shot make by CPU.
- Players appearances a lot of player been rocking diffrent looks for a couple of months now.
- fastbreak transition with slow acceleration for opponent to catch up. both CPU and Player.
- Court still looking like matt texture only the dark colors looking glossy and reflective.

whats the deal this year with 2K in PS5? is this how slow the update from last year aswell? or they really dont touched the NBA side of this that much? asking bcoz i transition to new gen console.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2024, 01:30 PM   #106
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K24 Patch Available Today - Season 4 Arriving on January 12 - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaey
Im offline player only mostly my nba. How is the gameplay compare to release date version? 2k have this history of ruining gameplay via patch.

I'm an offline player too and for my personal preferances they've completely ruined the game with this current patch. The biggest change is that they've essentially removed the 'lead to basket' button / function because the online crowd complained.

They've removed a vital way to have your AI players move the way you want them to and made playing offline very tiresome.

Honestly, if this was the game before this damn patch I wouldn't have bothered buying this year's game.
Old 01-29-2024, 01:51 PM   #107
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanista90
I'm an offline player too and for my personal preferances they've completely ruined the game with this current patch. The biggest change is that they've essentially removed the 'lead to basket' button / function because the online crowd complained.

They've removed a vital way to have your AI players move the way you want them to and made playing offline very tiresome.

Honestly, if this was the game before this damn patch I wouldn't have bothered buying this year's game.
Yep, went back to 2k23 because of this, and I'm not an online player at all.
Old 01-29-2024, 02:59 PM   #108
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

I enjoyed the game the most right before the first big patch, which I believe was the third overall patch. It was playing just perfect for me, after that not so much. It has gotten a bit better since that patch but it’s still not where it was before. I haven’t played since the most recent patch yet.
Old 01-30-2024, 03:50 PM   #109
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: New NBA 2K24 Patch Coming Soon - Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRJ23
2K24 is easily the most phoned in, least developed and least cared for version of 2K I’ve witnessed yet.

fine with me if 25 is fire ahaha. But yea, we can hope.

-Smak

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »